Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alexander
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Kermit#8300
6. Your Nickname Abdul Rohdes
7. Your ID : 53007
Additional information

1. Leader of bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I desire this position as bloods leader because I feel that I best fit this position. I have hundreds of hours of RP experience and have been in every gang in the server as well as LSPD. I have been in server for a long time and I thoroughly understand all of the servers rules and principles. I am also a very responsible and mature player, I make sure to assist everyone and anyone I can, and make sure that no rules are broken and that everyone has fun during any and every rp scenario.

As i am an original player in the server, I strive to lead and maintain a recruitment system that promotes a healthy, responsible, and reliable organization that will be active at every event and produce the fun rp situations for not only other gang members, but all members of the server in general. This includes my desire to have a gang that maintains proper etiquette pertaining to the server rules at all robberies, raids, meetings, and events.

my last reasoning behind this application mostly pertains to the special place that this server has for me. grand RP is genuinely one of the best, and most enjoyable servers that I have ever joined, from the devoted player base, to the admins, flying into the city and seeing everyone in my family and in the server brings me joy. Me being leader of this gang would hopefully not only better the in game experience for me, but for anyone who joins who comes across the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• maintaining an organized and friendly environment. making sure everyone gets along and that everyone gets to express their feelings and has their turn to talk.
  • requiring members to be reliable, active, and to have a solid understanding of the rules

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
HI, I was previously applied, I was pending review and then I was false banned for 1.1. I was wondering if i could be reconsidered since i did nothing wrong and I just realized that I was rejected because of that. Please expedite this since I was supposed to be considered and I was wrongfully banned causing me to be rejected.

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
Interview will be at 19.08.2022 at 20:00ST
Tag me on discord bemreq#0666​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom