Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdul Covellite
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Aug 13, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001419342761709658/1008215571755696220/IMG_2280.jpg

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
Hi, I have just logged on after coming back from work OOC to a block message. IT says I was banned for (1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded.) I can prove full ownership of my account from day 1 on the server. please let me know asap what i need to do, as i have never shared my login or attempted to, and I have full access in terms of the connected email, and the login credentials. Playing on this server means a lot to me, and seeing this makes me very sad. I can provide old grand coin reciepts from my bank from last year, etc... please let me know what I need to do to get this resolved asap. I have provided grand coin reciepts from last year as proof of ownership. I can also provide almost every name that my character has ever had (Kermit TheFrog, Tyrone Covellite, Tyrone Blart, and Abdul Covellite) I have 100's of pieces of evidence that i can provide, please let me know what you need and I can provide it.
Much love,
OOC (Alexander) IC (Abul Covellite)

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
unknown.png

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
I can say that i did reinstall windows 11 about a week ago, I only use the same rockstar account which is: (Kermit_The_Frag)

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
"A dynamic IP address is a temporary address for devices connected to a network that continually changes over time"

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Provide me screenshots of your social clubs​

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor, I appreciate you reaching out to me so quickly, just a quick question, do you need the usernames, or the logins?
Thanks,
Alexander

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
Those are all the rockstar accounts that I use. The main one that I use is (Kermit_the_frag) because grand rp only works with the epic games version of the game and not the rockstar version which is what the other accounts have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom