Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

mod0adm

just huamn
Player
Name: Mod Redev
Date of birth: 27.03.1993
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: USA
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown and might be changed from time to time
Height: 172cm
Weight: 70 kg
Tattoos: Legs, arms, back, nick, chest
Strengths: Unknown
Weakness: He has some anger issues and might lose the control sometimes.

Life Story & Career Story:
Mod was born in 1993, in a small town near Sandy Shores. Parents Robert and Kim moved there to find a better opportunity and Live a decent life Without expensive costs
Father got a job in in some store there, and my mom She was a good mother to us at home , I was raised among gangsters I lived with them until I became one of them Until that day I watched some of my friends die in street wars and some of them died because of drugs and others , I decided to stay away from all of this , My father told me to advance in my life and find a clean opportunity in an honest job , I applied to the Los Santos Police Department in the city Until I reached the rank Corporal and FTO at the Department I didn't last long until my parents died at 2005 And then I was alone , I decided to stay away from everything that reminds me of them so I sold our house and asked to move to FIB , And by virtue of my work, I became the answer to all cities , And when I visited my city again on one of the errands I was going to , I ran into my old gang friends I was sad for their condition and sad for mine , I decided to help them and take advantage of them I decided to be my first priority, then my friends, then people

Outcomes:
1- Mod can sell all the illegal weapons he has on the black market (not from the organization).
2- Mod is able to torture people and kill them if they don't cooperate, because the best witness is a dead witness.
3- Mod can give truth serum.
4- Mod can pay informants in favor of him or the organization to do anything.
5- Mod can release the suspects.
6- Mod can join a gang or a criminal family, cooperate with them and do anything to gather evidence.
7- Mod can let suspects go that are family, friends, or those who have given a bribe to Mod and help them with escaping.
8- Mod can clear anyone's file.
9- Mod can lot any thing inside the shots fire
10- Mod can use any weapon available, illegal or legal, on or off duty.
11- Mod can go to the ghetto alone to collect evidence about criminal gangs.
12- Mod can tie, pull, lift, put in the car and search with a gun/tazer in hand. (not with a gun)
13- Mod has a hidden camera that is turned on 24/7
14- Mod can remove anyone from the wanted list.
15- Mod is on duty even when he is in a private vehicle.
16- Mod can destroy a colleague's camera if he is caught in corruption
17- Mod can knock out his colleagues to take out his friend if he is arrested.
18- Mod can destroy a colleague's camera if he is caught in corruption
19- Mod can drive any car up to 50 mph off road due to experience (only vehicles that can off road)
20- Mod regularly uses Alcoholic drinks due to her unstable condition.
21- Mod can ask the detained persons to hand over any weapons to him.
22- Mod can use heavy weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom