Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Stelix#0007
6. Your Nickname: Stelix Escanor
7. Your ID : 91557​

Additional information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

8ZkPl8l.png

I have been in this city for like 10 months and I have been working in LI and I have served a term as LI leader too and learned a lot, and I know every rule and how the organization works. I can be more involving to all employees.

Events Department:
They will be more active as I have some plans on conducting events around the city, I will take ideas from employees too.
We create a plan on how event goes and make sure it happens as planned.

Creative Department
This department will have more work as events are conducted creative team has to take footage and make a 1 min video about winners and event.
They will get paid high as this is a bit tough job to do.

Advertising Department
As ADs are our main priority they will get instant bonuses everyday time to time based on their hard work.

News Department
This department will make news articles on weekly basis on activities going on in city.
About robberies, events conducted, parties, ceremonies, etc.

* For now I can see only ADs department active, I will make sure that all departments will be active and running once I become the leader.
* Recruitment will be conducted for separate departments if we have low on staff.

D3ixWNC.png

For improving roleplay in LI -

~ We should do more like internal events for LI only and and for Legal Orgs too.
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations and try to make them go live.
~ I will also conduct as many global events as possible.

STELIX ESCANOR
EMS | FIB | LI
6aGpWpS.jpg

Lynx Ken

Player
Player
He's the best leader in en1 and he got soo much experience than any other i can assure you on that
Huge vouch +++++

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
we want to see Him Again as a leader of LI....His term was the best LI term ever I had seen in this city...we want him back!!

Divs

Player
Player
For sure I can say that he is a trustworthy person and has ample experience and skills to lead an organization once again all alone and can make us proud. All the best Stelix bro. ;)(y)

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Stelix#0007
6. Your Nickname: Stelix Escanor
7. Your ID : 91557​

Additional information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

8ZkPl8l.png

I have been in this city for like 10 months and I have been working in LI and I have served a term as LI leader too and learned a lot, and I know every rule and how the organization works. I can be more involving to all employees.

Events Department:
They will be more active as I have some plans on conducting events around the city, I will take ideas from employees too.
We create a plan on how event goes and make sure it happens as planned.

Creative Department
This department will have more work as events are conducted creative team has to take footage and make a 1 min video about winners and event.
They will get paid high as this is a bit tough job to do.

Advertising Department
As ADs are our main priority they will get instant bonuses everyday time to time based on their hard work.

News Department
This department will make news articles on weekly basis on activities going on in city.
About robberies, events conducted, parties, ceremonies, etc.

* For now I can see only ADs department active, I will make sure that all departments will be active and running once I become the leader.
* Recruitment will be conducted for separate departments if we have low on staff.

D3ixWNC.png

For improving roleplay in LI -

~ We should do more like internal events for LI only and and for Legal Orgs too.
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations and try to make them go live.
~ I will also conduct as many global events as possible.

STELIX ESCANOR
EMS | FIB | LI
6aGpWpS.jpg
+

pranith sanz

Player
Player
One of the best leader with Cool Mind and Can handle Any situation cool and in correct manner, "Leader Cool" we want him Back again and Do 3rd term

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for leader of Lifeinvader has been accepted and your interview is scheduled for 10th Nov 2022 17:30 ST.
Please be available in #waiting-room VC in Grand RP discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom