Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rui Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2022
Time of violation
20:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_upxlv3stQ&feature=youtu.be

Rui Ace

Player
Player
i didnt catch his friends id but there was two people shooting right through the container. all shown in pov (
)

other instances where people were banned for bug abuse can be seen here "Approved - IIlegal redux id 26522" where
ID 164 will receive a punishment for Bug abuse
ID 26522 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 4.1

and id 26522 later made a complaint where it was changed from gr 4.1 to bug abuse for shooting through objects shown here "Approved - Ban For General Rule 4.1 | Negi Ilya"

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Simply q peak bug
i didnt peak at all XDDDD look at pov i stood down the whole time. as i said the question is not wether not not he saw me its him shooting through the bins which is clearly shown

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
Requesting POV

ID 420 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
POV Request 420 i killed all the people normally, but some bullets are gone trought the bin not intentionally (IS Visible on the clip how i try to shoot above the bin, except when i spam with the ak that i drop the aim and after i realize it i switched side)

Rui Ace

Player
Player
POV Request 420 i killed all the people normally, but some bullets are gone trought the bin not intentionally (IS Visible on the clip how i try to shoot above the bin, except when i spam with the ak that i drop the aim and after i realize it i switched side)
Just as I thought when you didn't see anyone you lit up the whole container until you saw hit markers and shot at that spot directly , the pov is clear 👌 you intentionally shot through it

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
Just as I thought when you didn't see anyone you lit up the whole container until you saw hit markers and shot at that spot directly , the pov is clear 👌 you intentionally shot through it
If you say this, you dont have see the pov because i already explained what i do for dont shoot you...

Nando Shqipe

Player
Player
as you can see he shoot on your head and the spray of the carabine as far you are is higher than normal so stfu :D

Rui Ace

Player
Player
as you can see he shoot on your head and the spray of the carabine as far you are is higher than normal so stfu :D
admin can decide. as i said its clear he shoot right through the bin and did it intentionally as it shows him clearly shooting left to right on the container trying to get hit markers.

Nando Shqipe

Player
Player
admin can decide. as i said its clear he shoot right through the bin and did it intentionally as it shows him clearly shooting left to right on the container trying to get hit markers.
i think you did the report only cause want daun tim member get banned only because you cant win nothing against us :))

itssnope

Player
Player
dam that's nice but what's up with that dodge Movement of your mouse some points you don't even know where he is at and you lock into him wtf is up with that beside why isn't it not uploaded to youtube tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom