Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin_Tosca
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2022
Time of violation
18:28
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SO3M4Rm

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Afternoon.

While I do not like to make these reports about my own people, this individual in question has left me no choice for the first time in 27 days of my term.

The following player decided (against all instructions, and with prior warning to all players involved in the organization NOT to do this) that he would remove what I assume is his friend from the Wanted List. While I understand mistakes are made and errors may occur, the player is then confronted about it by my staff who he proceeds to lie to and claim that it is an "OOC Glitch". We have requested bodycam from this player about the incident which he originally claimed he could provide and attempted to guilt us into hiring him back into the organization.

I then became involved and asked for him to provide us the bodycam, which he then mysteriously claims he did not have.

I think with all of the circumstances above, and the evidence provided that he DID remove someone from the wanted list, and with no ability for him to prove that this was due to an "OOC Glitch" as he claims. He should receive his proper punishment for General Rules 6.4. All evidence of this violation can be seen in the chatbox on the screenshot.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
corrupt bio maybe ?
We approve Bios OOCly, so OOCly we know abt who has corrupt bio and who does not. If they do things mentioned in bio and caught, there is an IC punishment for it but, corruption without bio is whole another thing.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this complain.

• ID 26354 will receive punshiment for General rule 6.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom