Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
MR Mrityu
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Sep 3, 2021
Time
11:30
Proofs
no

MR Mrityu

Player
Player
Hi,
My name is MR Mrityu. Today I got 3 hours jail ( Demorgan ) and 7 days organization ban for rule 6.6. I was not involved in any such thing. I was there in the ghetto for my club (bar no.2) and when I came out of my bar I saw my family members were involved in some activity and then I went there to see what's the situation was. I found out they were robbing someone and then I left the area, I want to make this clear I was not involved in any activity as such. it was just a coincidence that I was present there. I apologize for this misunderstanding but I make sure that it was just a coincidence. since I have been playing this server for the past 5 months I haven't received even one warning till now. I play this server with full honesty and I just request you guys to revoke my organization ban because since the starting of this server I am working in the national guard and to date, I was in this organization, I would never do something stupid to risk my job for such small things. I still apologies for this mistake and I promise this won't be repeated in the future.
Thank you
Hoping for a positive reply.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
hello thank you for taking the the time to explain your side of the situation, i would like to start by pointing out that the punishment was requested by another admin (Arthur Mack) i came to you to explain the reasons why you was getting the punishment you got and asked you why you was in the ghetto next to your family who were robbing your response was ''i was in the ghetto and noticed one of my family members i went over and noticed that he was getting robbed so i left'' when i informed you that an admin has video proof of that part and asked why you was seen further down the road while your family members were robbing another player you said '' i didn't get out the car'' you was then informed that you was seen in the back seat of the car when the admin got there you said '' that because i got out the car then got back in before the admin came'' you then got out the back of the car and got in the drivers seat and drove away there was also another org member that's part of the same family who was telling the victim ''if you don't comply there going to kill you'' i'm struggling to understand how you would just be there to watch on coincidence at two separate incidents with another org member who was actively taking part.

I would like to now give the opportunity for Arthur Mack to respond with his thoughts thank you for taking the time to read this response.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Hi,good afternoon. So here's my side of story and ive already uploaded the evidence for same in the discord for the higher admins to review it.

Mr mrityu (id 10652) was spotted twice in 2 different robberies with his family members (14k triads an unofficial org). In the video it is seen that he blocked one side of the road with his personal big sized vehicle(cadillac escalade) providing cover and safety to his gang members to prevent getting shot from that angle. Also in the second part of the video he parked his vehicle in such a way so that his family members can provide medical attention in order to rob the unconscious person. Mr mrityu was not ACTUALLY robbing but he was a helping hand in Robbing which eventually makes him a part of robbery and a corrupt state employee. Since he has no corrupt bio as of now,he has been punished.

There were 2 more state org employees present there. One of them was pfruits tee(id 58592) who was actually pointing a gun in order to rob(already punished) and the second one was kent mccrispy(id 43276) who was heard saying the following line,"comply or you'll be f*cked".kent mccrispy has been punished too.

Moses Malone

Player
Player
I would think that if Mr Mrityu actually pointed his gun and gave demands and such then he should be punished but c'mon he is sitting in the car and waiting. Whether to provide cover or safety or waiting or even as a driver is like just trying to find fault out of no where. Anyhow we all know that if there are shot fired to the area, we are unable to rob. I think it unnecessary and unjust for you to say that he parked his vehicles in a way to protect people. Even I myself would take cover behind a large vehicle in a shoot out :LOL:

He has been in a legal org for long enough to fully know the rules and has been serving the NG for such a long time.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I would think that if Mr Mrityu actually pointed his gun and gave demands and such then he should be punished but c'mon he is sitting in the car and waiting. Whether to provide cover or safety or waiting or even as a driver is like just trying to find fault out of no where. Anyhow we all know that if there are shot fired to the area, we are unable to rob. I think it unnecessary and unjust for you to say that he parked his vehicles in a way to protect people. Even I myself would take cover behind a large vehicle in a shoot out :LOL:

He has been in a legal org for long enough to fully know the rules and has been serving the NG for such a long time.
He was made everything to give benefits for your family members, no matter used he for this GUN or CAR... so admin proceed completely right in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom