Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
slash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2021
Time of violation
2:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ip1qeo

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Pending Review.

No more off topic comments or your forum account will be banned.

Carter

Player
Player
hi, would like to say this is very unfair since they provoked the whole situation and came up to us which leading to me saying these words. i apologise and would have never have said wat i did if they never came up if they never provoked the situation. clip footage - provoking

Carter

Player
Player
as you can see we said nothing but they came up to us and started the toxicity.

Bannable

Player
Player
as you can see we said nothing but they came up to us and started the toxicity.
im ID 41107, you just asked for a 2v2 and lost and that was our reaction in the end. Show the full POV of before the 2v2 where you and your friend were the one's instigating. Anyways our ic interactions shouldn't be responded to with such vulgar ooc insults.

Carter

Player
Player
im ID 41107, you just asked for a 2v2 and lost and that was our reaction in the end. Show the full POV of before the 2v2 where you and your friend were the one's instigating. Anyways our ic interactions shouldn't be responded to with such vulgar ooc insults.
exactly u won the 2v2 and shit talked you proved my point.

Bannable

Player
Player
exactly u won the 2v2 and shit talked you proved my point
The trash talking was a mutual thing that went on both ways (show full POV) you however, decided to take it too far and mention family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom