Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Wood
Suspect ID
26838 , 16529
Date of violation
May 10, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/88_fb5XEiYo

Big Wood

Player
Player
Hi,

Im working as solar electric, watching my friends solars. as last minutes comes, 2 people jump out of helicopter, and give no chance for response to their "so called rp counting" - I tell them I will leave and they shoot me anyway. RDM in city? Fail RP? My friend lost all his solars now. Coz of rulebreak?

Last edited:

ShinobiQueenV

Player
Player
Hi,

Im working as solar electric, watching my friends solars. as last minutes comes, 2 people jump out of helicopter, and give no chance for response to their "so called rp counting" - I tell them I will leave and they shoot me anyway. RDM in city? Fail RP? My friend lost all his solars now. Coz of rulebreak?
lmao they didnt even wait for a response they just shot you. Even if they thought you were afk they could have just stolen them and left..

Distu

Player
Player
I warn you bro you dont talk push "n" next time. appears in the pov .

Last edited:

Big Wood

Player
Player
I warn you bro you dont talk push "n" next time. appears in the pov . I'm uploading my own pov now.
You warn me ingame you mean? Your countdown is more like 2 seconds total. I response, as I hear in the POV, I say I’m leaving.
I can’t jump off the roof… I don’t even got time to get up, or to response proper.. we in city, not ghetto or sandy. You gotta give me time to response to your lightning fast countdown.. it’s RP, not GTA Online.

Last edited:

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Report Approved

ID 26838 will receive punishment for Gen rules 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom