Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Car theft and Shooting in GZ, ID-108425,108028,109661,109539

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Wayne
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 10, 2022
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zIKsvbPfRUs

Arpitt Mittal

Player
Player
I and my family member were in the Post office and a group of guys start stealing our car and then shot me in the green zone right outside the post office, I request you all to take serious action against them and if possible return us our car.

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
Cough cough dont forget to add that the one stealing the car was bug abusing cough

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
It's not a green zone. You come to us as if nothing happened, you don't do RP. You see our weapons and do not react.

Klaus Crash

Founder of the Crash family
Player
We don't take any uninsured family vehicle on the road and also the side road of the post office isn't greenzone and you can see it when you left the greenzone.

Edward_Crash

Player
Player
We've been pointing guns at you and you tried to get in the car and drive away you should be doing fear RP, if you love your car that much and dont want it to be stolen, get insurance maybe or park it in GZ?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 109661 will receive a punishment for DM in City
That wasnt a GZ so wont be able to punish for stealing car in GZ but they did DM in city without any demands or RP and hence will be punishing for that​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom