Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokhan Sanane
Administrators nickname
Merdo_Indigo
Date
May 10, 2022
Time
7:33
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/100192/#post-351361

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
I know that I made a mistake by swearing against his parents, I couldn't hold myself since he asked a provoking question that I got pissed off and the question was that "What shoe size I use" this is a really known turkish question that men ask to the girls. It is done in a perverted way. Im really sorry about the swearing and I want to get back into the city. Im still also pissed off because of that question. I hope you guys understand it about my anger against this guy.

Tezo

Player
Player
Hello God.

First of all, I'm sorry to bother you, but
It's not fair to offend people and make fun of them and harass them about this issue even though you know their shoe size as ooc, and then when they say something to you, it's not fair to report them directly. There is something wrong here, but whether people transfer their ooc information to IC and disturb them. to complain and this is toxic in my opinion a verbal warning can be given with them for this punishment to be repeated again.

Merdo Hill

The Hills
Player
You have no right to insult family members no matter what. If someone is breaking the rules, you don't have to break. If there is something you are uncomfortable with, you can complain on the forum without swearing at it.

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
I apologized in for that, saying I did it out of anger. but it's disgusting that people like this are constantly asking questions about real life and bothering girls. Probably the three guys were making fun of me by asking my foot size together.

Adem Yilmaz

Player
Player
ic and ooc are mixed, as you know, the characters in the game do not have a foot number, especially the Turkish people can not keep silent about the harassment directed at them, you need to be completely objective, the complaining party is harassing here, he should be punished for it

Burgerham

Founder of Grand Role Play
Player
I apologized in for that, saying I did it out of anger. but it's disgusting that people like this are constantly asking questions about real life and bothering girls. Probably the three guys were making fun of me by asking my foot size together.
ic and ooc are mixed, as you know, the characters in the game do not have a foot number, especially the Turkish people can not keep silent about the harassment directed at them, you need to be completely objective, the complaining party is harassing here, he should be punished for it
"You have no right to insult family members no matter what. If someone is breaking the rules, you don't have to break. If there is something you are uncomfortable with, you can complain on the forum without swearing at it."

Gokhan

:/
Player
This is an RP server as I know? she can write any number? e.g. my shoe size in the game is 60 you could also write any other number. :D

Gokhan

:/
Player
have you seen anything on the server about the foot number before? :):):)
I don't know if you read it right, this server is an RP server. Even if it doesn't exist in game, you can create it as RP if players don't want to tell, they can't write to me. :)

Tezo

Player
Player
I don't know if you read it right, this server is an RP server. Even if it doesn't exist in game, you can create it as RP if players don't want to tell, they can't write to me. :)
dude you don't do RP or anything toxic you don't know anything else

Burgerham

Founder of Grand Role Play
Player
dude you don't do RP or anything toxic you don't know anything else
Ha ha ha Gravitas.
ha-ha-ha-woman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom