Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dragan Majstorovic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2021
Time of violation
17:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDn7uNUbm4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Filip

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
You can hear clearly that he counted lol, yea he got to 3-2 when you arrive the door, he started to count when you was in the gate.

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
You can hear clearly that he counted lol, yea he got to 3-2 when you arrive the door, he started to count when you was in the gate.
does that mean i can count everyone down 5 seconds if they don't start the raid within 5 seconds i can kill them read the rules and then talk something

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player

What are u talking about . This family is toxic since u came to the city for no reason even when West mafia win raids every day

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
does that mean i can count everyone down 5 seconds if they don't start the raid within 5 seconds i can kill them read the rules and then talk something
Learn the rules before you talk here, when you are going in to a private property, yes, we are allowed to tell you that you have 5 seconds to leave, and if you are not, we can shoot you.

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
u can hear id 1236 counting to 5 and after that start to shoot.
As i can see he counted 1.20 seconds then he started shooting. Why u ignoring the fact that you are toxic for no single reason. If they want to raid u let them and show your self inside the circle not before. Like wtf camping whole day for 1 family to raid u then kill them before event.

Imagine everysingle family doing this. You are basicly making this server DM and want everysingle family to hate u

We dont have to be involved into situation we can see everything on pov

Harry

Player
Player
As i can see he counted 1.20 seconds then he started shooting. Why u ignoring the fact that you are toxic for no single reason. If they want to raid u let them and show your self inside the circle not before. Like wtf camping whole day for 1 family to raid u then kill them before event.

Imagine everysingle family doing this. You are basicly making this server DM and want everysingle family to hate u

We dont have to be involved into situation we can see everything on pov
Tbh, you are suck in a family raid. What do you want to achieve right now, my demorgan, it will make you feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom