Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Adolf_White
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2021
Time of violation
16:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lx6YHBoGM7s

Noam

Blocked
Blocked
as you can see in this screenshot one of our family killed this guy. right after he got finish and you can see it in the LOGS, and in the video you can see that he joined the zone again.

Jackie Smith

Player
Player
You already died in the family raid and came back to the battle. How did you re-enter the circle and start shooting the people? Didn't you use bug abuse?
As you can hear in your POV you said by yourself (in Hebrew) that what you are doing is forbidden since you know it's bug abuse (admins, you can translate the whole conversation).
"Adolf White" isn't the only person who actually used a bug, we have the full record that proves that.
At the moment that ID 1245 enter the circle again and he realized this is not how the game should work he stood still tried to fall back and your people (who used a bug) killed him.
Admins, we have a full record that proves that.
Thanks.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
You already died in the family raid and came back to the battle. How did you re-enter the circle and start shooting the people? Didn't you use bug abuse?
As you can hear in your POV you said by yourself (in Hebrew) that what you are doing is forbidden since you know it's bug abuse (admins, you can translate the whole conversation).
"Adolf White" isn't the only person who actually used a bug, we have the full record that proves that.
At the moment that ID 1245 enter the circle again and he realized this is not how the game should work he stood still tried to fall back and your people (who used a bug) killed him.
Admins, we have a full record that proves that.
Thanks.
first of all, if you want go and upload an appeal. second, yes its not allowed to do it in the way that this man did it (getting into the zone with the same account.) . but for a "twink" it is allowed.

Moshe Zaguri

Player
Player
I was on my way home and also tried to escape from someone who screamed (ID 42662). Since ID 42662 left the area I was trying to go home and suddenly re-enter the circle of the raid. I was very shocked and at the moment that I realized that I'm in the circle (not as the game should work) I stepped back and try to go outside of the circle. As you can see I did nothing wrong and didn't want to affect the situation (like killing someone or something else). The only thing that I did was fall back outside of the circle.

Last edited:

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
I was on my way home and also tried to escape from someone who screamed (ID 42662). Since ID 42662 left the area I was trying to go home and suddenly re-enter the circle of the raid. I was very shocked and at the moment that I realized that I'm in the circle (not as the game should work) I stepped back and try to go outside of the circle. As you can see I did nothing wrong and didn't want to affect the situation (like killing someone or something else). The only thing that I did was fall back outside of the circle.
yes, as we can see you get into the zone and then pressed ALT+TAB and when someone shot you, you tried to go and not being killed. and accept you there is some other people that tried to do it in your family, like you OWNER. but thank you for agree that you did that

Miyagi

Player
Player
u can see one of ur famliy in the end looking in a gun fight when we shhoting at him

Last edited:

Jackie Smith

Player
Player
yes, as we can see you get into the zone and then pressed ALT+TAB and when someone shot you, you tried to go and not being killed. and accept you there is some other people that tried to do it in your family, like you OWNER. but thank you for agree that you did that
I think the only thing you can do is open a complaint :) Since you are lying, you actually don't have a record about me.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
I think the only thing you can do is open a complaint :) Since you are lying, you actually don't have a record about me.
i dont have a POV of that because i wasnt next to you but i do have ears. so i dont think im lying

Last edited:

Harry

Player
Player
What are you talking about, you have 43071 loot objects while shooting at it, if you know the trite rule of this, about what kind of bugs you are talking about.

Jackie Smith

Player
Player
What are you talking about, you have 43071 loot objects while shooting at it, if you know the banal rule of this, about what kind of bugs you are talking about.
Every player who is violating the server rules should be punished. No matter who or what he is.
We will be starting with your players :)

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
Respect admin's i think you can not take action in this ticket cause the pov is too shot i thin he need minimum 1min pov

Thank you .

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
as you can see in this screenshot one of our family killed this guy. right after he got finish and you can see it in the LOGS, and in the video you can see that he joined the zone again.

You can hear explicitly that he says they entered the circle a second time.
Proof more than that?
See explicitly that they took advantage of the bug

I am willing to pay a person who is not connected to the game to come and translate the video from Hebrew to English if necessary !!!!

I'm also willing to pay a person who translates all the videos here as well as my family's video.
You can also see in the videos of Moses that he does not shoot or do anything and does not move.
Than ADOLF ID 36551 shoots and exploits the bug.

You have LOGS look at that in the last seconds of the raid it is 6 against 1 and then the same guy who stayed took advantage of the bug that could not be reached and suddenly another 10 people entered who had already died and were not allowed to return to the place right after his death.

I really hope you pay attention to the little things that all the admins will judge what happened here.

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Insufficient Evidence, make another forum with 1+ minute pov and show more of of clearly.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complain.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom