Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tye Beeboo
Administrators nickname
Ethan_Murphy
Date
May 3, 2022
Time
3:14 GMT
Proofs
N/A

Tye beboo

Player
Player
Hello, I was recently banned for rule 3.2 which means mentioning parents, I was aware of this rule but quite confused as to how i have insulted him or his 'mother' as all I said was I know where Ryan is he's at your mum's house. I'm confused about how this is an insult I didn't insult her in any way they seemed to just ban hunt me. If I have insulted them somehow I'm truly sorry but I still don't know how that's insulting at all and friends were just playing around and quite clearly didn't have any intent in emotionally damaging them as we said your mum's house. This is just childish and does it really deserve a 3-day ban no warning nothing? thankyou for your time and hope you take everything into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom