Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lewis McDougall
Administrators nickname
Martin Miller
Date
Sep 4, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/bZCbxXf

Lewis McDougall.

US ARMY VETERAN
Player
Hi.

I have been spitted on, killed in green zones, robbed in city, killed in city and so many things, but not once i have done forum posts about it, so this is very uncomfortable to me to do. When last National guard leader term was over, there were installed temporary leader until new were chosen through forum applications. Total 5 players were chosen to "interviews". They were held 5.9.2021 19.00 server time. But turned out that there was no interview, but quiz about rules, and no other questions were asked, like there is common and reasonable practice to do so. After everyone was "interviewed" current temporary leader enters the waiting room, and gets the leader position, meaning no one who applied for leader of national guard got it.

I was in believe that i were going to job interview, and no to pop quiz, cause if i knew that i were going in such event, i would have studied the whole rule book like a bible. I even hired a speaking therapist for this interview to practice with me, cause i tend to get nervous when in interviews, so i tried my best to be prepared, but after all non of that mattered, cause job went to someone who didn't even apply for leadership.

I ask that interviews are being held again, but this time we would have studied rules, and like usual, questions that actually matter would be asked. If that is not possible, i would ask compensation for all of those, who were in "interview", and i f that is not, i would ask that in future those who will desides about leaders, would give a instructions how interviews are going to be held before they happen.

I have been in this server for over 5 months, and in national guard for 4 months, i really wanted that job, cause i love national guard, and the memories that i made there.

Im sorry Martin for doing this, but i didn't have a choice.

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
With this being in place I would request anyone senior to Alex Odd to get into this. I am sorry Alex I have a lot of respect for you. But the fact it was a pop quiz for rules that are up there in discord and not about an actual change of leader. If martin and darren can speak about the questions they asked was not what usually a leader of any organisation will interview for. Before being into power they had a question "Who will be your deputies?"
And then Harvey comes up without applying anywhere and gets the leadership.
I mean let's be fair it they had to put Harvey there and Harvey didn't even make an application if he cared about the post he would have and then that would have been fair but this is unfair. I would ask senior admins to be present for such interviews
Thank. You i have no hate for anyone I am just disappointed with the interview process

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
All interviews for organizations are the same. I applied for EMS chief and it was a quiz. Whoever gets the least ammount wrong gets leader usually. I complained to Napal through discord and verbally on the test server about 3 months ago. Also talked to multiple admins about it and nothing changed. Good luck with this 👍

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

For clarification to the points above. I was present at these interviews and I believe the administrators absolutely made a right decision and there was no biasedness involved in this scenario whatsoever.

The administrators made a decision to bring Harvey in for an interview because he had expressed interest in becoming permanent leader. He was only interviewed AFTER all of the candidates that made applications were interviewed, and NONE of them answered enough questions competently to be in consideration for a leadership position. We take the role of leadership on our server very seriously and expect our leaders to have basic knowledge about the workings and rules of the server. It was the decision of the Curators of the Organization that none of the applicants that were chosen for interviews met this standard. They then chose to interview another candidate who did answer enough questions competently and was selected through the interview process.

There is no company in the world that is ever just going to hand out their questions to an interview beforehand. We don't want you to come in and practice a script, we want you to know these rules and knowledge so that we do not have issues with you as a leader down the line. And to address your point that these questions do not matter, I would argue exactly the opposite. If you are not aware of the basic rules of the server, how can administration possibly expect you to be able to ensure your members are compliant with the rules of the server and you are capable of avoiding rule breaks?

While it will ultimately be up for a Main Administrator to decide if these interviews will be "reheld" as you request, I attest that these interviews were done completely fairly.

Please wait for a Main Administrator's Final Reply.

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
Hello.

For clarification to the points above. I was present at these interviews and I believe the administrators absolutely made a right decision and there was no biasedness involved in this scenario whatsoever.

The administrators made a decision to bring Harvey in for an interview because he had expressed interest in becoming permanent leader. He was only interviewed AFTER all of the candidates that made applications were interviewed, and NONE of them answered enough questions competently to be in consideration for a leadership position. We take the role of leadership on our server very seriously and expect our leaders to have basic knowledge about the workings and rules of the server. It was the decision of the Curators of the Organization that none of the applicants that were chosen for interviews met this standard. They then chose to interview another candidate who did answer enough questions competently and was selected through the interview process.

There is no company in the world that is ever just going to hand out their questions to an interview beforehand. We don't want you to come in and practice a script, we want you to know these rules and knowledge so that we do not have issues with you as a leader down the line. And to address your point that these questions do not matter, I would argue exactly the opposite. If you are not aware of the basic rules of the server, how can administration possibly expect you to be able to ensure your members are compliant with the rules of the server and you are capable of avoiding rule breaks?

While it will ultimately be up for a Main Administrator to decide if these interviews will be "reheld" as you request, I attest that these interviews were done completely fairly.

To this before and after interview i had read the rules again and I missed out on only 2 questions that were based on timings which I cross checked on discord and accepted if these 2 answers made you bring in someone who showed interest but never put an application to show interest for his leadership I think that's where this all is. I said in my earlier reply as well if he had applied on forums like everyone did and then he would have been invited for interview which would have been fair. But out of no where he was called and he was accepted which is unfair for people who applied and were selected. And this is the second time I've attended this interview. Last time Darren had asked us rules and situations and changes which I could bring as a leader but in this interview it was 2mins of popquiz to decide who the leader will be and surprisingly leader is someone who didn't even show interest to apply for his post. Thank you.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Hello.

Kevin you know I love you but he isn't wrong and you very much are. I can promise you if I made another account and got accepted for a interview I could answer every question right without getting one wrong. I literally missed 2 questions and didn't get leader when I was on call in ems 10 plus hours a day. Made everyone's roleplay experience better and for a fact admins got less complains about EMS. I could get 5 or so former admins to agree with me on all those points listed.

Lewis McDougall.

US ARMY VETERAN
Player
Hello.

Hi.

I didn't say that we want to know questions beforehand, I said that we want to know how interview is held, because I was in that expectation that I am going to be asked why I want this position, how would you react in this situation, how you would treat criminal, these type of questions, not speedrun quiz about rules, which you can check after getting leadership position, and will always exist in your side and disposal for quick recheck if somehow you will forget them. You said that knowing rules is vital part of leadership, but memorizing something without checking it is just a start, you need also a person, who has right morals, and non of that kinda of questions were asked. This report was made because in my opinion, interview was made incorrectly and rushed, and selecting someone who didn't apply is unfair. This is why I want the interview made again, so this time it can be made that way, which does not look like rushed pop quiz. If you want good and upstanding leader, for love of God, look deeper than rulebook.

PS. I checked my answers after the interview, and saying that everyone did basically so bad, that you had to get someone outside to do interview is insulting, because I got almost all questions right, and one of the question was so weirdly asked, that I couldn't answer it.

Thank you for reading.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
To this before and after interview i had read the rules again and I missed out on only 2 questions that were based on timings which I cross checked on discord and accepted if these 2 answers made you bring in someone who showed interest but never put an application to show interest for his leadership I think that's where this all is. I said in my earlier reply as well if he had applied on forums like everyone did and then he would have been invited for interview which would have been fair. But out of no where he was called and he was accepted which is unfair for people who applied and were selected. And this is the second time I've attended this interview. Last time Darren had asked us rules and situations and changes which I could bring as a leader but in this interview it was 2mins of popquiz to decide who the leader will be and surprisingly leader is someone who didn't even show interest to apply for his post. Thank you.
Hello everyone being the ex NG leader I would like to say few words on this.
I believe darren and martin from the start knew that they are just going to make Harvey the leader because During the interviews which held last time almost all interviews went for about 30,40 minutes and not 2 mins pop quiz.
Also i would like to know that on what basis was Harvey selected as a leader without deputies because Idk if he has told you or not but both deputies rn that would be myself and Joseph McCoy are going to leave NG. And there is none active or just enough rank to be a deputy. How can you make someone a leader who was just going to leave NG some time ago before he was made leader.
I believe this all was done by darren and martin and they constantly kept bothering Harvey to say yes to the leadership position.
If you don't believe you can even ask Harvey about what he was going to do as soon as the new leader was going to come , Harvey will tell you the same thing I said.
Thank you

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. After reviewing the whole situation the acting leader was added to the interview last+ he was checked for multi-accs etc. The only reason why he did not have an application on forum is because he tried to apply when they were already closed so administration decided to give him a chance. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom