Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Marvin_Rogers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2021
Time of violation
2:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7qQ2rQcvqzM

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First of all your time of violation is wrong, second where is the 1 minute pov. And lastely they said to put your hands up when they revived you, and you put them down without them telling you. So you dont care about your life or something buddy. And imagine reporting the same situation twice just because of an event sad.

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
First of all your time of violation is wrong, second where is the 1 minute pov. And lastely they said to put your hands up when they revived you, and you put them down without them telling you. So you dont care about your life or something buddy. And imagine reporting the same situation twice just because of an event sad.

πŸ€“

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Please include evidence of the entire situation (POV should be atleast 1 min long)
You have 10 hours to amend these errors

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro he lit told you to put hands up multipul times and you put them down, Like why you even reporting yourself buddy. Also i hear discord in the background or something.

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
nice discord bro

Avi

Player
Player
he had the RP for putting the hands up like its your fault that you putting your hands down clown

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Your hands were up multiple times in this video. The script is a bit buggy, so this may easily explain why this occurred.

As for the use of Discord, this will be the final time that I mention the use of Discord and will make an announcement about this. If I see gangs using discord from now on, it will be punished more harshly. Multiple members of gangs have received punishments for this. If it does not stop, the punishments will become harsher.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom