Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marley_Hustler
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Margiela
Date
Mar 22, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
You can see that I am banned.

Marley Loco

Player
Player
Hello there, been away from the GrandRP community for a while as I was getting some IRL shit sorted out..
I come back and I see that my account has been banned by Bobby Margiela for account sharing/trading and having more than 2 accounts.

I am wondering how and why I get banned for these things when I have never created an alternative account on the Nr 1 server. (only created one account on the second server when it came up.)
Could you please sort this issue out.

My IRL friend wich I introduced to this server has used my computer to log in once or twice to HIS OWN account wich I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD or LOGIN. That should not be bannable, its the same as playing on a internet café sorta....

Best regards
Marley.

Marley Loco

Player
Player
If you need proof that my friend really exists and that we are both playing at the same time, just add my discord and we'll sort it out
Danne#6892

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After checking logs your account unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom