Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected He killed me in a city and spoke inappropriately to me ID : 7249

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zhyar Peshmerga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cv5a6b

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
I Believe This Was Trimmed And Should Provide POV Before The Death, There Could Of Been RP Before This Because "Dani Infamous" Always Mentioned You "Shot First". And Now You Cant Handle Someone Trash Talking, If Insulting Someone's Shooting Skill Is Approved Then That's Crazy. My Honest Opinion Is You Just Haven't Experienced Worst Mate :ROFLMAO:

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Post the full pov please :)

You were shooting at our members first, we went to raid you - you ended up shooting at our female member and then ???? what happened

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 20740 for Full POV of the shooting incident before you were unconscious.

You have 8 hours to respond.​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Gehad

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 20740 for Full POV of the shooting incident before you were unconscious.

You have 8 hours to respond.​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
Everything is clear in front of your eyes and is insulted what do you want more

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
i want the part before the shooting starts at the very beginning. i want to find out who started the shooting. provide the POV 1 min before you die.

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Sounds Like Something Disables You From Providing POV? Otherwise You'd Done Send Already, Although The Factor Remains ID 20740 Was Killed Indeed, Admins Won't Ignore The People Whom Repeatedly Say "You Shot First" In Which The Video Provides. Should Of Used That Brain LoL

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The POV only shows player ID 20740 was unconscious but he failed to provide the POV of incident 1 minute before he was unconscious, the evidence from his original POV is not sufficient to conclude the violation the person he complaint in the video had broken any rules for RDM or OOC insult.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom