Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
12648, 20681
Date of violation
May 26, 2021
Time of violation
11:25-36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5jD-4ObhTt0

Medkill

Player
Player
My house was robbed this morning, so I decided to go to it and see if I could spot the robbers to call the police. When I got to my house, I found these two actively robbing houses in vespucci canals, so I called over radio to FIB for back up. When back up arrived, we moved in to arrest them both. We had guns on both the driver and the robber who was running outside the car, but neither attempted to surrender, even though we had guns on them for a solid 6 seconds, 4 of which the robber was trying to get into the car. We opened fire with 3-4 people and they continued to drive away while actively being shot, thus refusing to Fear RP or RP any injuries from the gunshot wounds. (First video.
)

They were spotted a few minutes later trying to continue robbing houses and the driver was caught and detained. The arresting agents asked me to come and positively identify the suspect, which I did and it was him, and during the interaction, he combat logged when I began questioning if he had a body cam on him. Agents also reported that the car poofed when they stopped the driver, leading me to believe the passenger, who evaded us the second time, either recalled the car or logged thus causing the car to disappear with the items inside. This prevented us from searching the vehicle to confirm they were in fact robbing houses and apply charges accordingly. (Second video
). I did not capture the car disappearing from my perspective but will try to get it from agents that arrested the driver and add to the report asap.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to accept this report.​
  1. ID 12648 will receive a punishment for not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.​
  2. ID 20681 will receive a punishment for 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting/refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom