Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Rostova
Suspect ID
74293 and unknown
Date of violation
May 11, 2022
Time of violation
16:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botkUMXa9fA&ab_channel=Yarin

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
As you can see in this POV, the guy we robbed while having 3 guns pointing at him was stalling our time, and second after most likely one of the LEO's killed us while pointing a gun on him.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time,
Requesting POV of ID 74293
They have 12 hours to respond​

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Afternoon

Firstly, you give this person 0 time to comply with any demands while robbing directly outside of DOC in eyeshot of about every legal org on the server. It looks evident from his POV there is no stalling occurring here.

Secondly, you have not taken any hostages, and are flanked by DOC to your back and Police visible on the highway to your front, YOU are not fearing for YOUR life by committing this robbery in the open on the Highway.

Finally, you cut your POV to hide the fact that after your people died, they combat logged which is deceiving administrators, as shown above.

I ask the Senior Curator of State to review this thread and give the appropriate punishment to these players who have perpetrated these offenses.

Thank you for your time.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report
ID 74293 will receive a punishment for Stalling and Fail RP (He takes your radio)
ID 43276 will receive a punishment for Non-RP Driving
ID 44526 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom