Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Michaelson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2022
Time of violation
18:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6r3zbSkd1QQ

Andrew_Michaelson

Player
Player
I was doing my job , doing some fines on cars when a guy with red car came and start shooting at me without reason, as you see im police officer and it was
Murder or Attempted Murder of Civil Servant or LEO 3.6.2 , By that i had permission to shoot and kill that guy to protect my self as well and also to arrest him after patching him up, but when i kiled him he suddenly did combat log, would be good if he gets what he deserves, ty btw

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Bor my game crash i was running 23 fps as u can see in the vid i cant even control the car

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
No i crash when u were still shooting at me so i restart my pc so means that i cant leave the game while restarting.

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
I don't know how the admin comments, but you are using the car to hit the person. you are doing both rdm and vdm in the video You drop the civil servant once with the car and you drive on him many times. I think it's a shame you're throwing cl to avoid being arrested at the end

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
benim seçeneğimde rdm yapma iznim var çünkü önce o bana ateş etmeye başlıyor bu da öldürme girişimi sayılır
yes my friend you are a civil servant but my advice to you is that you should not travel alone the city is very dangerous these days.

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 104618 will receive a punishment for Shooting in City/ CR / CL / VDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom