Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alfa Colt
Administrators nickname
Omer Vuitton
Date
May 12, 2022
Time
0:27
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/101277/#post-355434 I https://www.hizliresim.com/6kq272j

Alfa Colt

Player
Player
Hello I've recently been banned and would like to tell you my side of the story. I've been playing since 115 days and today i get perma banned. Yesterday i was in beach market just walking and checking stores and someguy just get close to me and sending a request i thought he have battlepas task so ill aprove then i realize he ask me 1 bitcoin for 100.000 dolars. i get shocked after a minute later i calmed myself and go to discord with my friends I explained the situation after while one of my friend just send me this screenshot, you can check proff.After while in the beach some many people try to selling bitcoin and i thought i guess it's free because people accepting this request with is own will and i trust to that screenshot .İ just get curious only person who accepted this its me, when i thinking about this i was in paleto bay and i thought where can i find the closest people then i realized there is police station right over there and i go there and ask police officer she didnt accept it and i didnt get any money.İ know its silly think and i was thinking clearly but in middle of night i was get little bit board and i can admit i make mistake.My intention is not trying to get people scam, please don't take it as arrogance but there is better way to try to scamming people i know amount is not that much important but if i want to scam I would make against new players. As you can know there is so many rules, everday im learning a new one but feels its somemany times i get very confused about the rules its have so much detail, thats why ill ask admins or my friend try to learn my rules.İ start this game because I want to improve my language knowledge and get some fun then i very like to game and i started my friends and we playing since 5 months already even all the trouble with 5 monts we still like to playing this game. İm playing this game in daily over 10 hours and realy sad about get banned and im really sorry about it but im human im making mistakes unfortunately, im just hoping you can change my punishment something else (warning, demorgon or something else) with all my respect.

Oziw

Player
Player
As seen in the video, the person could not accept the offer.no one is paying in the video.No one is losing money on the video.If a person loses money, it may be normal for him to be penalized but nobody is losing.my friend found such proof 6kq272j.png

Doctor

Player
Player
everbody deserve chance speacialy to people who spend their hours on the server

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
He didn't accept the offer, so it doesn't seem right to me to ban perms.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You tried to scam player. It does not matter was offer successful or not.
1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom