Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shamzy Point
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 5, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
above

Joshno

Player
Player
unknown.png

Hello, I was banned today for apparently Ban Evading [Cheats], by admin James Pluxury.
unknown.png

I was allowed by Alex Odd to play I provided every pov necessary, when I was turfing as well .

this pov admins requested before I got banned I don't see any cheats.

And there is no reason to ban me for ban evading [cheater] in brackets, when I was allowed to play I never cheated I don't have any cheats on my computer.

Also respectfully I asked Alex Odd if one of my social club could be unbanned if I am allowed to play and he said no, and I asked him
unknown.png

And I said just buy new social club he said (+)

Here is the receipt of me buying a epic games account with gta.
link

unknown.png

I messaged James regarding this

James Pluxury found I shared a social club with cheater he banned 2 days ago
If you want the reciept of me buying the epic games account it is over i can also further send it to any admin mails.
unknown.png

I have not cheated for months and if I get allowance to play I get banned by other admins for ban evading [cheats]?
unban 151557, 86260

Never cheated and if someone did use my social club you can clearly see it is a different person ip/hardware id and check when they did because I have been playing fine.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Problem is that u have used cheats on new account + shared account with other cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom