Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
LSPD
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2021
Time of violation
1521, 2119
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zZ--Ag0Ia8Uhttps://youtu.be/JdVu8-rhW7E

Bosnic Johnson

Player
1st Video - On behalf of the bloods I'm here to tell you that that we were having a fun RP situation outside of DOC trying to break one of our guys out for one of there guys. We had a very high up hostage in their organisation, we decided to play the card to get some money and get out guy out this was working very well until LSPD started trying to wrap around us so we decide to move back a tad. We end up doing this just for them to end up shooting at us and hitting the hostage multiple times and at the end of the video you can clearly see him dead on the floor, its fair enough if it was a co-ordinated attack where I got sniped dead however this is not the case they decided to full spray me with intentions to kill all of us and kill the hostage in the process. We as bloods are in this city and are thriving at the moment due to the fact that we love RP we love to make RP situations fun for everyone LEO'S and gangs, however recently this has been impossible with how much LSPD likes to break rules...

2nd video - You can clearly see the gentlemen from LSPD is alone so we take the opportunity to take him as a hostage. He then proceeds to jump and run back to his friends claiming muscle spasm this is clear that he is just evading us when he has 5 guns pointed at him this cost us to lose the RP situation so again they're ruining RP.

Big Dave

Player
Player
First of all only one of you had your gun pointed at me when saying "G131" also there was a second officer next to me you didn't have the right number of people to take a hostage.

Plus you just reported yourself for mixing saying "G131" this is not a command/demand.

Bosnic Johnson

Player
ha irrelevant to the fact even if i was mixing you knew what you did when you said muscle spasm lmao stop trying to evade shit if g131 wasnt a demand you wouldnt have said muscle spasm you wouldve said thats not a demand and reported for mixing stop being petty, and about there was a guy next to you there wasnt until you ran back to him lmaooo stop evading.

Bosnic Johnson

Player
and considering you ran away shows you dont know the rules so if i told you to put your hands up you wouldve most likely not know how to do it just helped you out pal :)

Bosnic Johnson

Player
also lets not forget where you didn't care about a hostage and just left him to die earlier for a simple demand at 13:30.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • LSPD will receive a punishment for Fail-Rp
  • Made and discussed between both Curators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom