Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM and killing me after being robbed | ID 65886

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2021
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xvtoze

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
after being robbed which is this
and btw kind of UB by walking with me after just robbing someone like who does that irl, but could give two shits they have bigger things to worry about. after everything they tell me to run, i ran 3 blocks down get VDM and killed killing after being robbed

Bannable

Player
Player
Hello firstly I would like to say that the reported player has been blacklisted from our organization for excessive rule breaks. Secondly, I would like to bring up the fact that you are trashing talking the entire time being robbed even after being told to not speak and or trash talk. Secondly in the video you say "isnt that the guy you snitched on, clearly referring to the forum post where I said that he was the one that shot based off of your POV. Which to me seems like mixing. Not to mention you saying things like "65k id" Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day (y)

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
Hello firstly I would like to say that the reported player has been blacklisted from our organization for excessive rule breaks. Secondly, I would like to bring up the fact that you are trashing talking the entire time being robbed even after being told to not speak and or trash talk. Secondly in the video you say "isnt that the guy you snitched on, clearly referring to the forum post where I said that he was the one that shot based off of your POV. Which to me seems like mixing. Not to mention you saying things like "65k id" Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day (y)
when i was told to not talking i didn't talk until i needed to exactly why you guys didn't kill me.

Bannable

Player
Player
when i was told to not talking i didn't talk until i needed to exactly why you guys didn't kill me.
Not my argument, my point is your trash talked us, brought up IDs, and were referring to things that were done on forums.

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
Not my argument, my point is your trash talked us, brought up IDs, and were referring to things that were done on forums.
whe i was told not to talk i stopped right and when i needed to talk i did because you guys give like 3 different demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom