Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MASS RULEBREAK | (IDs 12152, 47518, 6271, 786, 2013, 41396)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Suspect ID
12152 and more
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2021
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_XPRZR-gP-A

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
To begin this statement off I would like to address that this isn't a portion of the rule breaks these un-immersive players have done, but its only POV I managed to obtain in a matter of 2 hours. That just clarifies these players are extreme rule breaker.
Video #1:

In Video #1 it is clear that ID 12152 player COMBAT LOGGED to avoid losing his heavy sniper.\

In Video #2 ID 47518 COMBAT LOGS after getting killed on top of Mega mall.

In video #3 ID 6271 COMBAT LOGS after given medical treatment to avoid being robbed.

In video #4 ID 6271 returns to the same exact spot of death and when getting robbed he metagames his location to ID 786. When Id 786 pulls in he fully car rams us gets his boy in and they leave breaking FEAR RP , METAGAMING and VDM rules. Id 6271 broke fear RP by fleeing the area even though he was being robbed by more than 5 meaning he did not fear for his life what so ever.

In video #5 it is clear that Id 2013 COMBAT LOGS right after getting killed to avoid getting robbed, this isn't the first time he's done this and further reports will be coming out in the near future.

Video #6
RАGΠ• MultiΡ€laΡƒΠ΅r 2021 09 05 02 44 44 Trim 3
In video #6 ID 41396 COMBAT LOGS to avoid getting robbed just like his fellow gang members.

In Conclusion, these players are Mass Rule breakers and deserve a punishment for ALL there unacceptable actions. And yes this thread has been posted already but due to how both sides were fulfill with the action being took so the forum is back up just posted by a different person

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
I made this report into one, so that it dosent spam the forums with reports, I'm hoping for individuals punishment, instead of org.

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
Hello, I would just like to start off by saying that this report had already been voided under a different name. This particular person Mainne Bestia has been voiding and re opening reports because things Icly and oocly don't go his way. I believe hes not looking out for the better of the server but he is instead doing this in spite of revenge because one of our members had gotten him a warning. A warning of which we had tried to tell admins to remove because we oocly "resolved" it. This obviously isn't the case though since his warning hadn't been removed, he felt as if he MUST get ballas a warning. Anyways, I am 41396 in this situation and my whole computer shut off because of overheating issues and I did not get POV of the crash. I think I could have used my phone to show the problems but I was more worried about the state of my PC than me crashing on grand. Im truly sorry about this and am willing to take the fit punishment. I do think you should also keep in mind about the revenge and forum war mentality. Cheers.

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
Forum in which same exact situation apparently got "voided"

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Forum in which same exact situation apparently got "voided"
Yes party wanted it closed to solve the situation, I guess it wasent so he re opened it kinda simple bro.

Ksav

Player
Player
"After further discussion with me and my fellow members we have decided to repost the thread we voided earlier today. We have decided to un-void the situation and got my friend to repost the thread as the void was just not working for both reported and reporting parties" This is a private message I sent to Anthony as a attempt to reopen the report as my fellow members requested for me to do so.

daniw

dani
Player
Id 6271 here, i already got my punishment by admin Jonathan

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (at least one minute) for ID 12152 Combat Logging
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (at least one minute) for ID 47518 Combat Logging
  • Pending ID 2013's pov of this incidence
  • Pending ID 41396's pov of this incidence
  • Pending ID 47518's pov of this incidence
  • All pov must be uploaded in 8 hours
Im not sure if you even took a look at my response but It would be cool if you took a gander. Cheers lad

dig

Player
Player
Sadly, as I don't record desktop, I don't have pov of my crash. I have lowered some of my settings in the hopes of reducing my crashes as I have been getting a lot recently. Having looked into alternatives ways of capturing my crash, I will record it with my phone. Hope you can see my side of the story, have a good one.

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
The Reporting party please provide longer evidence
Also the last video isn't your POV so I cannot use this evidence
You have 6 hours to fix the issues​
A lot of the povs we submitted shows the parties being downed on the ground and then seconds later the question mark pops up indicating they had combat logged. literally the first 3 povs show them all combat logging

Reactions: Avi

Avi

Player
Player
The Reporting party please provide longer evidence
Also the last video isn't your POV so I cannot use this evidence
You have 6 hours to fix​
why longer pov when its showing combat logging itself in 10 seconds

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
Because it is a rule on the server that everyone has to follow. You arent special.
Stop posting on threads that have nothing to do with you :D Cheers.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
ballas just ruin rp for everyone and is kinda getting boring 😫😫πŸ₯΄

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
Says the guy that report baits 😫😫πŸ₯΄
says the guy that is my fan and copied and pasted my custom title :ROFLMAO: your just so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom