Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chandler Bong
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2021
Time of violation
20:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oM-Ay8TGAQQ

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
This family was tuning up to our family house an they wanted to steal our solar panels so a shootout started. Then we killed all of em and ID 10136 combat logged after we killed him.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting pov of ID 10136 of the situation.​

they have 8 hours to respond.​

Lonzo

Player
Player
This family was tuning up to our family house an they wanted to steal our solar panels so a shootout started. Then we killed all of em and ID 10136 combat logged after we killed him.
Why would we bring that many people to steal some batteries? We went there to raid and you guys started to shoot us for no reason as we were leaving.

Lonzo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting pov of ID 10136 of the situation.​

they have 8 hours to respond.​
Don't have POV since I wasn't doing an event :)

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Why would we bring that many people to steal some batteries? We went there to raid and you guys started to shoot us for no reason as we were leaving.
I have a POV of all u guys going on the roof as soon as u got to the fam house and started checking solar panels :)

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
ID 18983 provide a pov from when they first arrived at ur location

u have 6 hours to respond.​

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
Why wouldn't we use the roof as an advantage in a raid? Please use your head.
you were just saying you don’t have POV because you weren’t doing an event and now your saying you came to raid family event?

Lonzo

Player
Player
you were just saying you don’t have POV because you weren’t doing an event and now your saying you came to raid family event?
I clip little bits at a time, since we couldn't start the raid I had no reason to clip. Only part I got was you guys randomly shooting at us with no demands to leave the property whatsoever and your guy talking while dead which I'm uploading now :)

Lonzo

Player
Player

Here's my POV from when we got there, you can clearly hear we were going to raid, me getting off the roof as soon as he says they're under immunity, them shooting first with no demands and 28899 insulting us in chat while dead.

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player

The video is short cause I was watching a video on youtube and I heard someone In the radio said people at fam house so when I Alt+Tab to change and went to my fam members and after that I used my nvidia shortcut to save last 3min if u want I can upload the whole video but its just a random video in youtube

Lonzo

Player
Player
The video is short cause I was watching a video on youtube and I heard someone In the radio said people at fam house so when I Alt+Tab to change and went to my fam members and after that I used my nvidia shortcut to save last 3min if u want I can upload the whole video but its just a random video in youtube
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+);
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);
you just posted the evidence where you found out we were on immunity and you still tried to steal our batteries so we had the right to shoot you at our house.
House 31 is not in the City and we are allowed to DM with RP reason. If people show up and try to steal our panels the RP reason is given.

Last edited:

Lonzo

Player
Player
you just posted the evidence where you found out we were on immunity and you still tried to steal our batteries so we had the right to shoot you at our house.
was already checking your solar panels before I found out you were on immunity, literally just watch the video lmfao. you guys didn't even shoot the people on the roof, you shot the ones on the ground. even if you shot me you guys didn't rp anything out

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
was already checking your solar panels before I found out you were on immunity, literally just watch the video lmfao. you guys didn't even shoot the people on the roof, you shot the ones on the ground. even if you shot me you guys didn't rp anything out
if you want to turn it like this, then you first tried to steal our batteries before you start the raid. No matter how you turn it the outcome stays the same. You were up there checking our panels, running from panel to panel which shows us that you came to rob our panels.

Lonzo

Player
Player
if you want to turn it like this, then you first tried to steal our batteries before you start the raid. No matter how you turn it the outcome stays the same. You were up there checking our panels, running from panel to panel which shows us that you came to rob our panels.
who would bring a bunch of fam members to steal some batteries? you can clearly hear that our goal was just to raid and leave but you guys just had to rdm

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Here you go Let's watch a youtube tutorial video before you guys showed up :)

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
What’s the point in trying to argue? You always come to our fam house and try causing trouble, just this morning one of your guys was demorgan for RDM on me and another member. At our house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom