Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2021
Time of violation
21:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/I5EkhBy

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
Mujo Mustafic ID 8211, rank 9 in Regroup family, said : "Reci da mu jebem mamu" which you can translate from Bosnian to English the result will show everything. He told Adin Grande ID 59575, to convey the message to me so he did as you can see in the Proofs. Thanks in advance.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Have a nice day

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
Have a nice day
What is this supposed to show? Not a rule break obviously. :)

Mujo Simba

No one in the family is going to be silent after someone swears a GOD in the public chat and after you got kicked you where spamming the bloods chat and you got muted and of course you wanted to come back like a cry baby. Everyone with normal mindset will understand this. And by the way thats my family chat and you where not in the family so whats the big deal big boy

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
No one in the family is going to be silent after someone swears a GOD in the public chat and after you got kicked you where spamming the bloods chat and you got muted and of course you wanted to come back like a cry baby. Everyone with normal mindset will understand this. And by the way thats my family chat and you where not in the family so whats the big deal big boy
It was in the family chat but meant for me. That is the problem. And if swearing God is not breaking a rule, than it's not and accept it the way it is.

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
first of all i am part of that religion and also part of that family and i saw the messages you wrote and of course i will feel offended because it is not ok if you want to punish Mujo you need to punish that guy becouse its really not okey

Duni Dani

Player
Player
If you are swearing something that is imortant to so many people in the family, why do you expect someone is gonna choose words when you swear stuff like god.

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
I think you guys should really stop complaining. Here are the rules if you haven't read them already :

Rules of communication
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.
3.4 Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.

As you can see those are all communication rules and I didn't brake any of them.
I won't be answering to any other questions. This is my last message.
Administrators please if I really did break any of the rules punish me as well.
Thanks in advance and goodbye to everyone.

Mujo Simba

So if it doesn't say you can't swear a GOD you're just gonna start spamming F word with the GOD word and you're still act immature and say that's okay and not a rule break? and by the way
"All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only." This was not in English + You're not in the family nor can you see the family chat. If anyone here is religious and after you where spamming every chat that you can to get back in the family of course that I was mad and said that but I didn't say that directly to you so yep, I'll leave this to the admin team :)

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
Rules of communication
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days. You did that just with swearing Allah and God
3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only. You did that in bloods chat and you got muted
3.4 Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it. And we are using our language in our family chat becouse we did tell everybody and nobody has problem with it, and you did it too soo

Dragan Obama

Player
Player
So this all started with Ishaq insulting his religion (So we need to understand that there was a war on Balkan like 20years ago and its still like freshy), So Ishaq here insulted Id 8211 because ih is a bosnian muslim and insulted his religion, then id 8211 was really pissed bcs a religion really matters to him and he was pissed

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
FnRl82B.png

this is his chat with me
he threatened Nixa and me
he said how he would find us and how he would come to our door
AND THIS IS CHAT BUT JUST TRANSLATED

come on don't get lost AMERONI
your eyesight will be lost when I come to your city ISHAK
now we'll see where the mujo is ISHAK
I don't need anyone to find Nix ISHAK

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
FnRl82B.png

this is his chat with me
he threatened Nixa and me
he said how he would find us and how he would come to our door
AND THIS IS CHAT BUT JUST TRANSLATED

come on don't get lost AMERONI
your eyesight will be lost when I come to your city ISHAK
now we'll see where the mujo is ISHAK
I don't need anyone to find Nix ISHAK
That chat is from Discord. Doesn't do anything with game itself.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Please include evidence of the entire situation

You have 6 hours.

Duni Dani

Player
Player
That chat is from Discord. Doesn't do anything with game itself.
You are telling someone you are gonna find him ooc and you threatened them. How does that has nothing to do with this? You can be a mafia and a bad boy but only in rp and keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom