Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2021
Time of violation
21:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/I5EkhBy

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Please include evidence of the entire situation

You have 6 hours.
Situation is he sweared my dead mother, he did break the rule 3.2. I really don't know what is the problem here and which kind of evidence do you need? Don't you see they all grouped just to get me banned as a family? Do you really thing religion means much to them? Don't you know they swear god in Discord everyday and pretend to be religious people?
They will try and do anything to get me banned.

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
You are telling someone you are gonna find him ooc and you threatened them. How does that has nothing to do with this? You can be a mafia and a bad boy but only in rp and keep it that way.
Grand Roleplay has nothing to do with our private lifes, do you think everything is about the game?

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Situation is he sweared my dead mother, he did break the rule 3.2. I really don't know what is the problem here and which kind of evidence do you need? Don't you see they all grouped just to get me banned as a family? Do you really thing religion means much to them? Don't you know they swear god in Discord everyday and pretend to be religious people?
Do u have pov of that ? Bro you are talking to much at this point

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
I need to see the POV of the whole situation from where it started and ended. I cannot conclude this report Just on the basis of a single screenshot.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Any offtopic comments or comments done by people who are not in this situation will be resulted in forum ban.

User_Not_Existing_1

Player
Player
I need to see the POV of the whole situation from where it started and ended. I cannot conclude this report Just on the basis of a single screenshot.
So it doesn't matter if he swears my own mother because I sweared his/mine God? There is not other evidence. It started when I sweared God. That is why he kicked me from organisation and that is why he sweared my mother. Can't you just punish him for doing that?

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
First of all, grow up, second of all in my ingame family there are multiple MUSLIM people including me that put religion in the FIRST place in life. I never "sweared your dead mother" so you're starting to make lies here because you have no evidence against me. Saying we swear GOD in discord everyday is a complete lie and I don't even need to mention it anymore so have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom