Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Gravitas RDM before Family Raid | ID: 18939, 10378, 28899, 60594

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
20:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/621oge

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
My family and I pull up to Gravitas family house for the family raid, as you can see we are all in same outfit, dropping meeting points and multiple cars. When I first pull up there was a car of I assume Gravitas members but they DID NOT tell us to leave. As we go to get positions on roof we start getting shot at. I don't even pull out my weapon at any point and I am killed.

You can see the black car from when I first pull up reposition and start shooting first and this ended up in total RDM with 0 RP and my family members robbed. All because we wanted to do an OOC family event.

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
Here is the POV of another West Family Member pulling up to our house and he is trying to steal our batteries. When we saw people on our roof checking out every solar panel we opened fire. Even though they might wanted to start a raid they first went on the roof and checked every solar panel. Our Family house is house 31which is outside the City so RP reason was given to shoot when they went up and checked the panels. We were on Immunity at that point so nobody could raid us atm.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Here is the POV of another West Family Member pulling up to our house and he is trying to steal our batteries. When we saw people on our roof checking out every solar panel we opened fire. Even though they might wanted to start a raid they first went on the roof and checked every solar panel. Our Family house is house 31which is outside the City so RP reason was given to shoot when they went up and checked the panels. We were on Immunity at that point so nobody could raid us atm.
Yes we showed up 10+ deep for your batteries. :ROFLMAO: If we knew you had immunity we would leave. Maybe if your boys in the Escalade would RP with us we would have known. Clearly they just want to shoot, maybe don't buy immunity then?

You should probably not let your family abuse the fact your house is out of city to DM and rob people.

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
Even though the video got deleted the shootout was already considered RP in this thread: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/10220/

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You came to steal solar panels and not fam raid, u had enough time to start raid and u have spent it for stealing panels - and they have RP reason to kill you
there is nothing related to DM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom