Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Taking hostage in city, taking hostage without 15 people, DM in city, looting mid gunfight | IDs 11829, 6757, 27398

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ethan Murphy
Suspect ID
11829, 6757, 27398
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2021
Time of violation
19:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xpM_TDQ4qQY

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
As we responded to a local reinforcement call, we did not know to expect. I pulled forward, saw 3-4 figures with guns in their hands. I pulled out my weapon as I presumed it was a dangerous situation and proceeded to aim in. Then, someone shot a revolver at me, which started the gunfight. During this situation, they exclaimed that they had a hostage, even though there were only 3 and you are required to have 15. Not only this, they shot at us without demands and took someone hostage inside the city, which is prohibited.

In addition to this, during the gunfight, they started looting which is also prohibited.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
As we responded to a local reinforcement call, we did not know to expect. I pulled forward, saw 3-4 figures with guns in their hands. I pulled out my weapon as I presumed it was a dangerous situation and proceeded to aim in. Then, someone shot a revolver at me, which started the gunfight. During this situation, they exclaimed that they had a hostage, even though there were only 3 and you are required to have 15. Not only this, they shot at us without demands and took someone hostage inside the city, which is prohibited.

In addition to this, during the gunfight, they started looting which is also prohibited.
They dont need 15 people if its not a store robbery

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player

LMAO I hope if I get taken hostage, YOU aint showing up.. U mad escalated a dangerous situation and put that hostage in serious danger...
not even 2 seconds after you hop out with ur gun in hand your shooting back when clearly hostage is still in the way

at -0:28 you get a clear picture of what's happening, you decide to rambo that sitaution at 0:33 like a good ol shooter vs thinking how u gunna use ur team to get this guy home safe lol

Force of matrix you went from a 1 to a 6 in a huff lol

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
LMAO I hope if I get taken hostage, YOU aint showing up.. U mad escalated a dangerous situation and put that hostage in serious danger...
not even 2 seconds after you hop out with ur gun in hand your shooting back when clearly hostage is still in the way

at -0:28 you get a clear picture of what's happening, you decide to rambo that sitaution at 0:33 like a good ol shooter vs thinking how u gunna use ur team to get this guy home safe lol

Force of matrix you went from a 1 to a 6 in a huff lol
As i previously explained, i saw dark figures, with guns, i didn't even have my gun fully drawn on target when you already fired the first shot. We saw 4 figures, I was in a car with another officer, and it was right next to the police station. You never gave demands or anything, which is also why I didn't just release my rounds the second I had the chance but instead waited to gauge what would then happen in the situation.

Its ok if you don't know any server rules and think that you can do whatever you want, but it destroys rp for everyone, mostly for the new players, that are just trying to grasp the notion of the server.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
The officer had the right to shoot as you fired a revolver at him while having a hostage in your hands, in this situation you basically killed a hostage without reason as the officer wouldn't have shot if you didn't shoot (also at 0:32 it is clearly shown that you shot the hostage), as well as you are not allowed to kidnap someone around the block of a Green zone while sitting hiding in an alleyway.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
As you can see in the clip, the hostage was never shot by the police officers while ID 27389 is running in the middle of the gunfight yelling stop shooting while his buddies continue to shoot the two officers. ID 27389 is showing no fear for his life as he isn't even pointing a weapon at the officers while going right in front of them. You can also see that the hostage was shot by the suspect at 0:32. This is also right outside a Police station (Greenzone) which is FailRP since NO ONE goes over to a Police station and then tries to rob a police officer.

Last edited:

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 27398 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.10 .

• ID 11829 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.10 .

ID 6757 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.10 .

Judgement changed reason: The hostage was taken INSIDE the city(using server script) hence all of them will be punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom