Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your Name - Shourya Srivastava
2. your Age - 16
3. Time Zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average Online Day - 4-6 hours
5. Discord ID - Apex Stark#0718
6. Your Nickname - Olivia Valentino
7. Your ID - 74252
LEADER OF FAMILIES

The main reason to why I want to be leader of this Organization is because I want to run a organized, fun but most importantly an active organization. I want to provide my great leadership skills, and provide motivation and passion to becoming a great leader but most definitely a great organization.

Secondly, I want to make it my duty to make sure that I am making the organization a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the Org and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Thirdly, I want to make Families not only an active Organization but letting people have equal opportunities by allowing them to try new things and I want to as a leader to teach them how to do certain stuff and how to do it efficiently so they can progress in the gang in the city itself. Everyone will be treated with respect and treated fairly by me and other members of my High Command.

My advise for improving RP
I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

My goals as a families leader
-Create & Organize the organization
-Make the organization as terrorist organization
-Create fun RP situation
-Create massive global events for the players
-Successfully doing first term without any warns

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom