Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
45UgkH1.png

Your Name - Shourya Srivastava
Your Age - 16
Time Zone -(GMT+5:30)
Average Online Day - 4-8 hours
Discord ID - Apex Stark#9436
Your Nickname -
Olivia Valentino
ID - 74252
23Y4sxm.png

YTgweAa.png

I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in gangs. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

1. I want to become the leader of the Marabunta Grande so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders.

Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Hence, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Marabunta gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event

Lastly, being a previous higher up in gangs, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you.

y17iRPV.png

-I want that everyone should do RP things only and if they don't then it could lead to warning/strike/ban
-I want that we make most of the plans which will work and make the LEO'S think so much and we could easily win any robbery
-
I will be implementing more strict interview process with situations as i see most of the gangs disband because not having proper knowledge of rp and new members do most of the mistakes
-I have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted Blue!!!
-
I have so much good shooters which will help in cland/robberies/gang fights.

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys :)

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
i accidentally written my ID below leader of marabunta .
45UgkH1.png

Your Name - Shourya Srivastava
Your Age - 16
Time Zone -(GMT+5:30)
Average Online Day - 4-8 hours
Discord ID - Apex Stark#9436
Your Nickname -
Olivia Valentino
ID - 74252
23Y4sxm.png

YTgweAa.png

I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in gangs. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

1. I want to become the leader of the Marabunta Grande so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders.

Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Hence, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Marabunta gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event

3. Lastly, being a previous higher up in gangs, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you.
y17iRPV.png

-I want that everyone should do RP things only and if they don't then it could lead to warning/strike/ban
-I want that we make most of the plans which will work and make the LEO'S think so much and we could easily win any robbery
-
I will be implementing more strict interview process with situations as i see most of the gangs disband because not having proper knowledge of rp and new members do most of the mistakes
-I have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted Blue!!!
-
I have so much good shooters which will help in cland/robberies/gang fights.

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys :)

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Rejected, applications already closed & leader was chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom