Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Waxie Creed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2022
Time of violation
19:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-um_dipJvxI

Yuto

Player
Player
Forget it killing me I'm shooting at it killing my friend next to me makes no demands

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
Forget it killing me I'm shooting at it killing my friend next to me makes no demands
At First in that clip you start shooting him with no demands and it is fail RP second at the end of the clip it is obvious that you are mixing and FL in greenzone in hospital this clip is totally a mess and shouldnt be accepted by admins.
And also 129011 should get his punishment for shooting first without rp and FL in hospital (greenzone).

Yuto

Player
Player
The first shot didn't hit? you just got mad at me and wanted to kill me fuck off

Yuto

Player
Player
At First in that clip you start shooting him with no demands and it is fail RP second at the end of the clip it is obvious that you are mixing and FL in greenzone in hospital this clip is totally a mess and shouldnt be accepted by admins.
And also 129011 should get his punishment for shooting first without rp and FL in hospital (greenzone).

I deserved it but why did you kill my friend?

is there an explanation for this

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
First i am not the guy in the clip i am just making my comment at the clip i saw it randomly. So the question is why did you pull out your gun and shoot the guy without rp it doesnt matter it hit or not thats is your bad to not to hit im u wanted to hit him but you couldnt and you are speaking turkish in the greenzone is too obvious. You should get punished cuz you started the problem by pulling your gun out.
that is my comment idk how admins are going to consider it...

Yuto

Player
Player
you're kidding my friend fuck off then don't come i talk as i want no rp don't come to me why are you coming

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 79317 will receive a punishment for RDM in CITY

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom