Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Administrators nickname
Uni TooTime
Date
Sep 7, 2021
Time
20:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8JjmNNemY

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
I am completely stunned as to how each organization receives a strike for how this robbery took place. Especially without explanation.

First of all, they have a fake civilian hostage from their family without 15 people in the area. If we wanted to RULEPLAY we could have just called gods and squashed the whole robbery then. BUT the LEO orgs of this city want to RP and were happy for the event.

DURING the event many of the suspects heads popped but we waited for them to return to continue the RP. Upon them returning we continued the RP. We made all of them outside of 3 clear out of the area. Not a single LEO left the area so we knew it would be time to move in soon. Once they moved far from the store I had agents in position on the roofs move down behind them to cut them off and surround them. We gave them NUMEROUS demands to drop the hostage and they would be able to leave safely as we did not want to shoot. We did a proper countdown to warn them and at the end we all fired. AS YOU CAN SEE, the hostage (57253) who was sleeping in someone's arms is STILL ALIVE AND WELL.

Clearly this family has no intentions to RP but to win a robbery by using a fake hostage, Metagaming in discord and then reporting for losing and being arrested.

I would love to have an explanation as to why we received strikes when all we wanted to do was RP and clearly this family did not. If the family is upset about losing money I will pay them myself.

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
First of all, both sides were punished (LEOs and the Viking Cartel)

Second of all, it was a decision made by curator of GOV, curator of LSPD, curator of NG, and curator of unofficial org.

Third of all, the LEO DID NOT check the vitals of the hostage, or confirm the identity of the hostage. Instead, the lead negotiator hesitated and suddenly asked everyone to move in and surrounded the Viking Cartel, WHILE they still have the hostage. This is Fail RP since the hostage's life was not taken into the consideration at all by LEO during this situation. If like you stated "you wanted to RULEPLAY", the LEO should have taken the proper negotiation procedure to confirm the vitals and the identity of the hostage. By just assuming they have a fake civilian hostage could be considered PowerGaming.

Waiting for the Main Administrator's Reply

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
First of all, both sides were punished (LEOs and the Viking Cartel)

Second of all, it was a decision made by curator of GOV, curator of LSPD, curator of NG, and curator of unofficial org.

Third of all, the LEO DID NOT check the vitals of the hostage, or confirm the identity of the hostage. Instead, the lead negotiator hesitated and suddenly asked everyone to move in and surrounded the Viking Cartel, WHILE they still have the hostage. This is Fail RP since the hostage's life was not taken into the consideration at all by LEO during this situation. If like you stated "you wanted to RULEPLAY", the LEO should have taken the proper negotiation procedure to confirm the vitals and the identity of the hostage. By just assuming they have a fake civilian hostage could be considered PowerGaming.

Waiting for the Main Administrator's Reply
I just want to say the FIB was not leading negotiations on this robbery, we are there solely to assist LSPD and SAHP at 24/7 stores. However, BEFORE the head pops occurred I can guarantee you that LSPD was negotiating for the safety of this hostage. FIB was positioned on the rooftops behind the stores all accessible by ladders. When they head popped RP was paused and they re-entered the store to wait. RP was resumed when everyone came back and that is when FIB joined LSPD and SAHP on the ground for negotiations. LSPD checked his passport and background and used intelligence to gather he was most likely in their family. This hostage of theirs also was also WANTED and found to have illegal weapons on his person after the robbery concluded.

I would like to add that the original report the main person's talking voice isn't even recorded so you can't hear what he is saying in his POV.

Before we joined and before RP was paused LSPD was talking to suspects for AT LEAST 3 minutes. In fact they were talking when they all head popped.

Thanks for reading.

edit - here is my 11 minute POV from when RP resumed and FIB joined negotiations, prior to this negotiations were taking place between LSPD and suspect and his safety and identity were both confirmed. He was not a legal org employee.

Last edited:

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After evaluating the whole situation, I decided to roll it back. Warnings from organizations will be removed. For the future: bandits can't openly walk down the street with a hostage, in turn, LEOS can't attack people who have a hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom