Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Using OOC to fire from org 2X | SAHP Sheriff Phil Roberts 32185

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ben Colt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2021
Time of violation
0:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_PtYZzhMWAs

Ben Colt

Clapper
Player
Links of bodycams and multiple SS:
Fired:
SS of late message many minutes after 1st removal: Re-invited:
2nd removal from org and messages with Commander Andy on 2nd removal:
Hello, I am Ben Colt, former Staff Sergeant of SAHP. I have recently received 2 instances of fail RP from Mr. Phil Roberts, the current Sheriff of SAHP, on the basis of OOC removal from the org. To start the scenario of the first bodycam link, I was returning from a failed subs event when I was Non-RP contacted to speak on discord to Mr. Roberts. Following multiple Code A's (as seen in footage), I returned to HQ when rejoining the server. As I returned, I messaged Mr. Roberts using Non-RP radio chat for SAHP informing him I was at HQ and had returned to speak IC. A mere few seconds after sending the message I received the message stating "You were fired from the organization" (0:14). After this message, I am later contacted multiple minutes AFTER my termination (0:17) by Mr. Roberts stating his reasons for my removal as shown in the 1st SS. In the following bodycam, you can see it is many minutes later (0:25) and a Commander named Andy M. and a Captain named Richard A. proceeded to reinvite me to the Org of SAHP in a likely order from Mr. Roberts to clean up his recent mistakes of his OOC removal (I was given no reason for reinstatement IC by the two men). In the footage, I accept the invite then request an LOA temporary to speak to a newly invited Court Meeting involving other poorly treated former members of SAHP due to Mr. Robert's actions. In the following 2nd SS link, you can see just a few minutes after arriving at the official Gov. court discord meeting and ingame Capital (shown in background), I flex my "M' muscle and notice that it is displaying that I am no longer in an organization, proving another OOC removal from the org, without warning nor reason by Mr. Robert's orders, making him commit this Fail-Rp scenario for a second time within nearly 20 minutes. Upon further questioning to Commander Andy on my second removal, I state "I got fired again" in which Commander Andy responds, "yea he told me to do so" for the reason "cause he saw u in the court room" claiming Mr. Roberts scenario and workplace is "driving [him] crazy" as seen in the 2nd SS link below. Mr. Roberts rationale to fire me a second time for simply using the courtroom discord shows the complete lack of leadership and the corruption he has instated within SAHP which is displayed by these two OOC removals from the org.

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
You were fired OOCly for spreading false rumors about the leader of the faction in the Department, you were warned and given a chance but you continued and that is why you were removed as we do not allow OOC toxicity in our faction.

Ben Colt

Clapper
Player
You were fired OOCly for spreading false rumors about the leader of the faction in the Department, you were warned and given a chance but you continued and that is why you were removed as we do not allow OOC toxicity in our faction.
Regardless of whatever the reason, I followed all Rp aspects of arriving to speak (after I clearly responded to you and was active in the chat tell you I was at HQ) and I was fired without warning or discussion which is very very OOC. Secondly If what I did was wrong and you "warned and given a chance but ... continued" why was I reinvited by higherups who were sent by you AFTER you messaged me AFTER I got fired? Then after I re-joined I was removed after been seen in court which was CONFIRMED by Andy M. Commander of SAHP, who stated he was on an order to fire me again from YOU for me being seen in the Gov. Court Room VC with EX employees, another OOC removal yet again.

Last edited:

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello sir,i talked with other admins u need to handle this IC call lawyer etc...CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom