Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NONAME AZRAIL

Player
Player
Family name : Carnage
Family founder : Ramiz Karaeski 7765
Family house no : 760
Family owner discord : M4CHINE#2180
Family owner forum link : Forum Link

Family History:

The Carnage family is a family that has a long history and introduced its name in a fearful way all over Japan.
The reason why my family is so afraid is the car theft in Japan, we break the stolen cars and use them for different powerful cars, and we include these cars in the race in the ghetto, betting races with our own rules.

Although the car robberies do not make a lot of money, their main source of income is house robberies and drugs dealing ,if the Carnage family is not get paid every month, their houses are looted, we buy useful things and sell them on the black market With Drugs.

In regions where we are strong, where we have external men, tribute is regularly collected from the workplaces This earned money is returned to our family as weapons and necessary necessities, A lot of police try to catch us all my life.

I lost my father and uncle in a big family war, I tried to live my life in Japan for a short time, but things weren't going the way they used to, no one wanted to stay by my side, we couldn't get paid from anyone, this incident started to scare me so much and i want to create new life with My brother Benjamin And Ezel in Los Santos.

We couldn't stay in Japan anymore , We Left with the money and weapons we collected, we decided to take 4-5 of our friends with us and find new people for what we do best, car theft, house robberies, Drugs Dealing And gang leadership This is Best Way For Us.

When we came to Los Santos, I knew we had a new chance and strength for everything.

My name is Ramiz Karaeski, We came to Los Santos with my brothers for continue our Family Lineage. Everyone we meet will learn who we are and will sacrifice themselves to be by our side.
We will carry the spirit of the CARNAGE Family within us and fight for our new life in the hope of bringing our 60 years old kingdom here.

Ranks in order:
RANK1 : Associate - New fam Member
Rank2: Soldier - Members are the New guys they have to gain trust to upgrade there ranks
Rank3: Mafia - Member who joined the war with family
Rank4: Bozo - long term family member
Rank5: Hitman - Member with experience in war
Rank6: Street Boss - His working About Busniess And family affairs
Rank7: Boss - His working About Weapon And Fam Events
Rank8: El Chapo - His Checking Another Rank Wroks And Fam Member
Rank9: God Father - His Checking All Fam Activty , All Fam Works And Members Have Full Access For Helping Leader
Rank10: Azrail - Leader Of Family

Family Rules:

1- Never re-invite someone who got kicked from a higher rank than you, if you think the one who kicked him out is wrong, gather your evidence and contact a higher rank than him, ( If the kick was from Leader, it cannot be escalated and it’s final decision )

2- Never shame our family name with your behavior / breaking rules / do stuff that you are not qualified enough for it. ( keep it for the professional people )

3- Harassing family members is not allowed

4- Make sure before you inviting new family members that they have atleast 3 years experience in the city

5 - Bodycam is ALWAYS required for red/yellow circle events (ALL VIRTUAL world events)

6 - Stealing from the family is instant blacklist.

Main goals of the organisations are:

Acquiring businesses.
Grind our way all the way to the top.
Dealing firearms, ammunition & drugs.
Recruiting likeminded people.
Gain respect from other orgs.
Win every event and dominate others
Play events and stay active
Promoting the good side of a criminal organization, following rules and protocols but also doing the dirty work.

Family outfit:

Screenshot_161.png

Family Logo:

Screenshot_167.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom