Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple violations during drug lab event | Gravitas

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ellie Anderson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2021
Time of violation
12:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MLBAc88GwZE

Kalicha

Player
Player
we were attacking drug lab and when they showed up multiple pepole were violaiting the rules unfortunatlly i dont have other pov's and id is not avalable when they were on rooftop i would be happy if administraiton of grand roleplay will take action on this

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
we were attacking drug lab and when they showed up multiple pepole were violaiting the rules unfortunatlly i dont have other pov's and id is not avalable when they were on rooftop i would be happy if administraiton of grand roleplay will take action on this
Change the title to this: Multiple violations during drug lab event | Family name

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
there are so many things wrong with this post that im not even gonna list them out, please admins close this thread

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
Lmao, are you guys serious? we used a ladder to get up on the roof and came round back near the alley. It was me who you missed the shot on right there on the corner. The only time we would've broken a rule is if we used roofs without ladder access. which we couldn't because your guys attack was so sudden that none of us were even at family house to call a heli.

To me it seems you guys need to pay attention to where roof access is. We are the third ranking family and are not silly enough to cause ourselves issues with breaking rules. We go into every raid with the same mindset, not once has that mindset been to purposely break any rules

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
It's allowed to be on roofs IF you didn't use a helicopter to get there, as seen here "6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder."

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
It's allowed to be on roofs IF you didn't use a helicopter to get there, as seen here "6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder."
I'm proud that our fam members know the rules :) it helps in situations like this. We are not silly lmao. Why would we risk our family and our reputation.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
u can access roof with ladder

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (at least one minute)
  • You have 8 hours to post the pov

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation (at least one minute)
  • You have 8 hours to post the pov
RAGЕ Multiplaуеr 2021-09-08 12-21-27_Trim

Here is my POV (Gravitas) that shows clearly how we gained access to the roof on foot, using the ladder.

*edit* id also like to add that this is the opposite perspective of the video posted by the OP. i am the guy she missed on the corner. the other guys went up the ladder and to the roof which was to my right. As she ran right, around the corner. my fam members were on the roof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom