Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danisrael Chiodo
Suspect ID
ID 1236 ID 47725
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2021
Time of violation
12:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad70IrjzV2I

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
6.12 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc)

Like watching a video they are dancing on me while I'm dead. And they play really, really loud music

ID 1236 ID 47725

I broadcast on youtube and they keep doing it to me. And because of them I always get a strike how can you broadcast like that with people like that?

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
6.12 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc)

Like watching a video they are dancing on me while I'm dead. And they play really, really loud music

ID 1236 ID 47725

I broadcast on youtube and they keep doing it to me. And because of them I always get a strike how can you broadcast like that with people like that?
youre not on live.. i watch your lives.. if you did show me... stop trying to lie the admins..

Last edited:

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
We neither spitted nor did any sexual animations ? and first of all go watch the pov urself again i didnt do a single animation there lmao and how do we know that u are streaming up there ? ?

Minh Chivas

Blocked
Blocked

ID 1236 ID 47725

where is "spitting, sexual animations" bro,i dont see nothin

Danisrael

Player
youre not on live.. i watch your lives.. if you did show me... stop trying to lie the admins..
Stop chasing me, you're obsessed with me ...

You are not administering let them do their job.

If you are not involved in the case, you must not comment here at all.

You didn't like my music?
Don't try to lie to admins
btw this music is no copyright

If you were in live, prove that. Send here link of your live. Lier.

We neither spitted nor did any sexual animations ? and first of all go watch the pov urself again i didnt do a single animation there lmao and how do we know that u are streaming up there ? ?

where is "spitting, sexual animations" bro,i dont see nothin

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
Just Don't Spam bro if u don't have anything to report for without a legit stuff and u didn't do a broadcast indeed so stop lying about that there alright. just go read the rules first urself and learn about them properly

Harry

Player
Player

Who is chasing you, you are no-name.
Better explain to a friend how to upload a video to YouTube - link

Tom Townsends

Player
Player

lol sorry to tell you but no, dont think im obsessed with you

Danisrael

Player
Just Don't Spam bro if u don't have anything to report for without a legit stuff and u didn't do a broadcast indeed so stop lying about that there alright. just go read the rules first urself and learn about them properly

You can see I did not write that I was live I said I broadcast on YouTube it is different read well.
And I am allowed to complain that this is what the forum is for if it is not accepted they will close the case.

But pay attention. Everything I upload or write or even play you follow and harass me
I feel disturbed already you are obsessed with me

And this time I'll tell you. If you are not connected to the case and you are not an admin you must not speak here at all Thank you.

Danisrael

Player
Who is chasing you, you are no-name.
Better explain to a friend how to upload a video to YouTube - link

What friend what do you want from me now?

And not chasing me? Do you want me to post all the topics I started in the forum about you and see that you are chasing me, harassing and interfering with my play?

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
You can see I did not write that I was live I said I broadcast on YouTube it is different read well.
And I am allowed to complain that this is what the forum is for if it is not accepted they will close the case.

But pay attention. Everything I upload or write or even play you follow and harass me

And this time I'll tell you. If you are not connected to the case and you are not an admin you must not speak here at all Thank you.
now youre lying to yourself, dont think that we are obsessed with you... we are trying to teach you.. btw broadcast are not supposed to stream the game its only talking..

Danisrael

Player
now youre lying to yourself, dont think that we are obsessed with you... we are trying to teach you.. btw broadcast are not supposed to stream the game its only talking..
You know that a person is constantly following another person it is called harassment you will learn.
And to harass the same person all the time is not allowed to teach it either.

Harry

Player
Player
What friend what do you want from me now?

And not chasing me? Do you want me to post all the topics I started in the forum about you and see that you are chasing me, harassing and interfering with my play?
Do you have head problems? you just want to win the family raid at least once? And when you can't do it, you start crying on the forum

Danisrael

Player
Do you have head problems? you just want to win the family raid at least once? And when you can't do it, you start crying on the forum
I told you you want me to post all the things I posted so far in the forum and understand that you are bothering me it has nothing to do with raid and nothing to do with anything.

And why are you insulting me and coming down on me having problems in my head?

Harry

Player
Player
I told you you want me to post all the things I posted so far in the forum and understand that you are bothering me it has nothing to do with raid and nothing to do with anything.

And why are you insulting me and coming down on me having problems in my head?

Does it hurt you? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. Btw upload everything to the forum I want to look at this.

Kevin Smith

Player
Player

lmao am here because am involved into this bruh

Danisrael

Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom