Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moshe Zagarguri
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2021
Time of violation
12:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZnMB2ErF-xo

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Pending Review

Upload a POV where we can see that you finished ID 21818 first before he appeared again in the raid.

You have 12 hours to respond.​

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
i need the proof that you had actually finished him and not just knocked him down

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
Get the pov uploaded first

Stop writing unrelated things you are not an admin There is a law here that says you are not allowed to write unrelated things and if you are not related also in case you are not allowed to comment understand this.

24 min and still uploanding omg u have very bad net

Stop writing unrelated things you are not an admin There is a law here that says you are not allowed to write unrelated things and if you are not related also in case you are not allowed to comment understand this.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player

youre not relate to this forum too. xD

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Anyone who posts Off-Topic Messages will receive punishment

ONLY proof of killing ID 21818 is allowed​

Harry

Player
Player
This person entered the raid twice with the same account and used a bug

Are you writing a complaint against a human for a bug abuse and doing it yourself a few days ago? I understand right now you will make excuses that you entered the zone by chance, not knowing that you can go in again, so why do you think that this person entered the zone on purpose?

Here is a video from the person who writes the complaint
Btw don't try to delete the video i downloaded it.

link

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
Are you writing a complaint against a human for a bug abuse and doing it yourself a few days ago? I understand right now you will make excuses that you entered the zone by chance, not knowing that you can go in again, so why do you think that this person entered the zone on purpose?

Here is a video from the person who writes the complaint
Btw don't try to delete the video i downloaded it.

link

Xavier Escuela pliz do now your work!!!!!!!!​

He's talking about something that has nothing to do with the case. Even after you asked that no one respond here.​

Harry

Player
Player

Xavier Escuela pliz do now your work!!!!!!!!​

He's talking about something that has nothing to do with the case. Even after you asked that no one respond here.​

What are you crying right now? How do you feel about this complaint?

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom