Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 26, 2021
Time of violation
21:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed6sMmyz5g4

Vito Pelagatti

Player
Player
I think that the player with the ID 9513 has already left the game before you started shooting him.So I need to see a video from the start of the situation to understand if he left earlier or during rp situation.You have 12 hours to upload the full video.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I left before you started shooting or even got onto me lemme see if i saved pov, i left cause i couldnt shoot my gun

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Yeah i didn't save it, I was hoping it was apart of a kill clip I got shortly after. I logged before you shot or came into my eyes

Edit: I want to add I was back in the game in less than 1-2 minutes at the same place i exited.

Last edited:

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
yeah when I logged out you guys were all running that way no one was there. Like i said i came back in 1-2 minutes tho. didn't know you were pushing until i seen your clip. I was all clear

Vito Pelagatti

Player
Player
I can’t see the player with the ID 9513 quitting the game during any rp situation.He left the game before you came to the place,it’s already clear because he isn’t dying.So after watching the video I can say that the player with the ID 9513 willn’t be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom