Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
s
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2018
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Yes I'm defending a guy that's on a warning, that you accused of cheating with no PROOF at all. You know if you kill in revolver king you regen HP, right? If you got any proof of cheats against him I'd like you to post right now as I'd love to see if he's a cheater, so I can blacklist him as well.
I'm more competent that you will ever be.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Incompetent leader. I want one admin on server which would agree with that statement, your just salty cuz now u have to join bloods or marabunta which means u will be perma robbed by us. Was fun having you for couple days cya when you getting robbed. If hes incompetent leader then all orgs will be disbanded you must be on some good shit buddy, tell me what you smoking need it aswell.

He blacklisted you as your reporting your own member with 0 pov, and loyality is the most important thing we value in vagos, if you see someone cheating from gang you tell us we see if it has value if it does you report and we kick the guy, but you accuse of cheats cuz ur dog water at revolver king.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
AND YOUR AN INCOMPETENT RETARD
hello, On the server was Event Revolver King and I was playing. I and 52459 Id. We stayed at the end. I hit him with a revolver 2_ times.-53 and -53. And did not die. When I came out I saw that person with vagos and said he was a cheater. The leader helped him and wrote me this and kicked me out of the gang. I ask you to respond to this case. He defends the CHEATERS in his gang.
AND YOUR AN INCOMPETENT DUMB ASS

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Incompetent leader. I want one admin on server which would agree with that statement, your just salty cuz now u have to join bloods or marabunta which means u will be perma robbed by us. Was fun having you for couple days cya when you getting robbed. If hes incompetent leader then all orgs will be disbanded you must be on some good shit buddy, tell me what you smoking need it aswell.

He blacklisted you as your reporting your own member with 0 pov, and loyality is the most important thing we value in vagos, if you see someone cheating from gang you tell us we see if it has value if it does you report and we kick the guy, but you accuse of cheats cuz ur dog water at revolver king.
Nm ink is very bad leader was a good run boys in vagos. i guess being on top is a bad thing was fun in vagos i guess time for bloods now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom