Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam_Lopez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
May 12, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/888238056954556478/974345387714416660/unknown.png?size=4096

vlone owner

𝓩𝖊𝖗𝖔
Player
Hallo Mazhor,
hiermit möchte ich die Gelegenheit nutzen, um meine entbannung einzureichen.
Ich wurde ungefähr am 12.05.2022 auf dem Server gebannt, der Grund dafür ist Multi Account (Allgemein Regel 1.4).
Das Einhalten der Community-Regeln war für mich bis zum Vorfall ein Bestandteil meiner Aktivitäten auf Ihrem Server.
Ich habe bereits mit dir (Mazhor) ueber den Vorfall geschrieben und wollte hiermit die Situation klaeren.
Ich wurde am 2.05.2022 entbannt fuer Echtgeldhandel und habe gedacht da viele spekuliert hatten das mein Account geloescht wurde deswegen habe ich mir einen neuen Steam Account erstellt und mich versucht darueber einzuloggen aber habe versehentlich zwei neue Accounts erstellt was dann dazu fuehrte das ich einen 60 Tage Bann auf meinem Account bekommen habe (Main Account ID: 384 und einen permanenten bann auf meinem Twink ID: 54595)
Dafuer moechte ich mich aufrichtig bei dir und dem Serverteam entschuldigen und nach einer Bannaufhebung bitten.

Nun hoffe ich sehr, dass ich Ihnen meine Aufrichtigkeit und Entschuldigung näherbringen konnte und freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

Bei Rückmeldung adden sie mich bei Discord : revealer#0420
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Mazhor,
I would like to take this opportunity to submit my de-banning.
I was banned on the server approximately on 12.05.2022, the reason for this is Multi Account (General Rule 1.4).
Following the community rules was part of my activities on your server until the incident.
I have already written with you (Mazhor) about the incident and wanted to clarify the situation herewith.
I was banned on 2.05.2022 for real money trading and thought since many speculated that my account was deleted so I created a new Steam account and tried to log in through it but accidentally created two new accounts which led to me getting a 60 day ban on my account (Main Account ID: 384 and a permanent ban on my Twink ID: 54595).
For this I would like to sincerely apologize to you and the server team and ask for a ban to be lifted.

Now I really hope that I could bring you closer to my sincerity and apology and I am looking forward to your feedback.

For feedback, please add me on Discord : revealer#0420

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
It's your last chance. Only main account will be unbanned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom