Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break | ID 11483, 23827 , 25371, 0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Mazoku
Suspect ID
11483 23827 25371
Date of violation
May 17, 2022
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mIn1PYalxDI

vAnimated

Player
Player
I ask that the reviewing admin request pov from all of the following IDs in the video: 11483, 23827, 25371, and ID:0000 (Whoever killed the person in this pov).

I would like to know if they engaged in actual rp before running up and shooting anyone because they had no rp reason to be there, they cannot raid or rob the house and we have no solar panels there. Can the reviewing admin review their pov from this situation?

Jesse.

Player
Player
Ok we came to your house to raid it at first so we saw one of your guys outside we gave him demmends to leave the area and he didn’t so we killed him. I spoke to jay when I saw him and told him we are not hear to hurt u jay on to hurt vee for arresting me every single day

vAnimated

Player
Player
Ok we came to your house to raid it at first so we saw one of your guys outside we gave him demmends to leave the area and he didn’t so we killed him. I spoke to jay when I saw him and told him we are not hear to hurt u jay on to hurt vee for arresting me every single day
If I come to arrest you every day it is because you are on the wanted list. Wear a mask when you kill people otherwise we assume you are deliberately looking for attention from FIB, LSPD, or SAHP.

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
no rp reason or tho in the second pov you can clearly see purple having a conversation with you telling you why we're here, what we want to do, and why we want to do it. no rp reason guys (y), and ye you can arrest him everyday, it's rp, it is what it is, but that was our rp reason, why you making forums saying there's no rp reason, jay new the reason from the get go.... we made sure we got that interaction.

you also said "Mass rulebreak", so if we had an rp reason, vee told us to leave initiating shots, and there's rp history, what "Mass" rulebreak did we do? :sleep:

vAnimated

Player
Player
no rp reason or tho in the second pov you can clearly see purple having a conversation with you telling you why we're here, what we want to do, and why we want to do it. no rp reason guys (y), and ye you can arrest him everyday, it's rp, it is what it is, but that was our rp reason, why you making forums saying there's no rp reason, jay new the reason from the get go.... we made sure we got that interaction.

you also said "Mass rulebreak", so if we had an rp reason, vee told us to leave initiating shots, and there's rp history, what "Mass" rulebreak did we do? :sleep:
So you get arrested over the last few days and we use that as an IC reason now to show up and rdm people? All im requesting is the pov of you guys giving rp demands. Can you provide it? Because if im not mistaken by the time I got involved in the situation several people were already dead

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
so arresting someone isn't an rp reason? what world are you living in.... you're saying an act that happened in RP (an arrest), isn't then a reason to get back at you... nice logic... and it wasn't RDM, in jays clip you can hear you say "stop or i will shoot", so you're initiating pvp right there, and prior to that we killed a kid after he didn't comply with our demands, but regardless yall didn't even see that, so how're you going to tell me that's rdm when, 1. you started shooting first, 2. pov clearly shows purple giving logical reasoning, and 3. by the time you came into the situation you was the one who started shooting...

ask the kid urself, it was a 18k, we told him to leave, and he didn't.... the second guy we killed had an alien mask, we gave him demands too, ask them urself... if they don't lie they will tell you we gave them demands...

Jesse..

Player
Player
Purple has a reason to come and get revenge for getting put in jail alot

Maybe he got info from a corrupt lspd kid and got your house adress your name.

vAnimated

Player
Player
so arresting someone isn't an rp reason? what world are you living in.... you're saying an act that happened in RP (an arrest), isn't then a reason to get back at you... nice logic... and it wasn't RDM, in jays clip you can hear you say "stop or i will shoot", so you're initiating pvp right there, and prior to that we killed a kid after he didn't comply with our demands, but regardless yall didn't even see that, so how're you going to tell me that's rdm when, 1. you started shooting first, 2. pov clearly shows purple giving logical reasoning, and 3. by the time you came into the situation you was the one who started shooting...

ask the kid urself, it was a 18k, we told him to leave, and he didn't.... the second guy we killed had an alien mask, we gave him demands too, ask them urself... if they don't lie they will tell you we gave them demands...
Hmmmm Can the reviewing admin check logs really quick! I would like to know if I have arrested this guy Purple Opium today. I remember I tried to and oh wait what happened? he combat logged

Here is the pov too:

So if I never arrested him today you guys are using information that happened days ago, information you guys have no reason to know ICly, so technically that is OOC right? I dont rememebr one time I have ever identified myself to any of you ICly and I always wear makeup. If you have pov of me identifying myself show me. Technically the information you guys have is OOC and we are using that OOC information in IC now? To make an RP reason to come raid the house? The funny part is I have pov of you asking me the day before if we were on immunity as well so had Purple Opium not opened his mouth about the real RP reason you guys had for being there your little story here on forums might've looked realistic.

You say it wasnt RDM, so show me the pov of you guys issuing RP demands before Killing Voxy Mazoku who in the pov at exactly 8:32 shows that he is already dead.

Stop claiming you have pov of these rp demands and not showing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom