Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break | ID 11483, 23827 , 25371, 0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Mazoku
Suspect ID
11483 23827 25371
Date of violation
May 17, 2022
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mIn1PYalxDI

vAnimated

Player
Player
yes i am my name is purple opium
Literally I can post a screenshot of you on my other forum post right now speaking in a third person way. You think Purple Opium would do that? Just stop and let the reviewing admin do their job

Jesse..

Player
Player
Literally I can post a screenshot of you on my other forum post right now speaking in a third person way. You think Purple Opium would do that? Just stop and let the reviewing admin do their job
bruh its purple opium my forum acc got banned

vAnimated

Player
Player
Purple has a reason to come and get revenge for getting put in jail alot

Maybe he got info from a corrupt lspd kid and got your house adress your name.
Yeah okay LMFAO Imagine talking about yourself in third person then? Furthermore why are you using this forum report as a place to vent about how upset you are about Jay's term? Take your off topic somewhere else

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
ok, here we go, never claimed I had pov of these rp demands so don't ask for something I never claimed I had, also something that happened days ago in rp then becomes OOC? in what part of you arresting him in game OOC? in what part of me asking in rp if you're "protected" OOC? where is the OOC?, and you said "my little story", I'm defining what happened.... and I was at ur house the other day, you're saying if purple didn't open his mouth? open his mouth about what? it's my wife's family house... I knew where it was if you're trying to say he told me... not sure what you're trying to get out of this situation, but it's a rookie mistake on ur half, you've misunderstood the situation which is fine, I'm willing to let it slide, but don't claim rdm on a situation you wasn't even involved in to begin with, I'm not okay with being cringed out today, think before you speak.

vAnimated

Player
Player
ok, here we go, never claimed I had pov of these rp demands so don't ask for something I never claimed I had, also something that happened days ago in rp then becomes OOC? in what part of you arresting him in game OOC? in what part of me asking in rp if you're "protected" OOC? where is the OOC?, and you said "my little story", I'm defining what happened.... and I was at ur house the other day, you're saying if purple didn't open his mouth? open his mouth about what? it's my wife's family house... I knew where it was if you're trying to say he told me... not sure what you're trying to get out of this situation, but it's a rookie mistake on ur half, you've misunderstood the situation which is fine, I'm willing to let it slide, but don't claim rdm on a situation you wasn't even involved in to begin with, I'm not okay with being cringed out today, think before you speak.
Yeah im not reading your comment you should try crying somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom