Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed CR, VDM, No Gang Clothes (Bloods) | 82502, 82503, 103516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deshawn Gravitas
Suspect ID
82502, 82503, 103516
Date of violation
May 17, 2022
Time of violation
18:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O1ySO26Y1lQ

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
First of all i am not in the bloods street gang, and we were robbing as an unofficial family ( playboy ) i don’t know where you got the idea that we are bloods. The VDM was an accident the car has max engine and no brake upgrades i am sorry about that but yuk would be dead anyway. Your friend that we apparently killed once revived isn’t in the clip and did not happen. The admin megan vuitton was there with us whilst we robbed ID 12109 and saw us kill him when we ran away and was not complying which is fear rp btw i also have a POV oh ID 12109 saying the n- word but that’s beside the point.

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
First of all i am not in the bloods street gang, and we were robbing as an unofficial family ( playboy ) i don’t know where you got the idea that we are bloods. The VDM was an accident the car has max engine and no brake upgrades i am sorry about that but yuk would be dead anyway. Your friend that we apparently killed once revived isn’t in the clip and did not happen. The admin megan vuitton was there with us whilst we robbed ID 12109 and saw us kill him when we ran away and was not complying which is fear rp btw i also have a POV oh ID 12109 saying the n- word but that’s beside the point.
Also on the VDM you were one sliver of health i could blow on you and you would die, also it is not car ramming i don’t know where that’s coming from.

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Treyvon yo literally rammed my car to knock me and him over, you pulled up on a spray and said that you were just out spraying and on top of that killed me with car it is VDM and you killed him, he was down, got reved tried to rob, and then other vagos pulled up so you killed again and then resed again to rob a 2nd time that is powergaming

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
Treyvon yo literally rammed my car to knock me and him over, you pulled up on a spray and said that you were just out spraying and on top of that killed me with car it is VDM and you killed him, he was down, got reved tried to rob, and then other vagos pulled up so you killed again and then resed again to rob a 2nd time that is powergaming
Show me the part in the clip we’re we sprayed or said we were spraying + im in ballas not fucking bloods.

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
At 56 seconds ID 82508 says i’m going to be patching you up. We are then shot at by other vagos whilst reviving ID 12109. 12109 is then revived and runs away to try and get into ID136249 house as shown at time 1:10 - 1:21 so how is this reviving then killing if he is not complying. We later called Megan Vuitton and him anyway.

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
He was not complying even after the admin came he was arguing for about 20 minutes then finally complied. Also before Mega Vuitton showed up he was also saying Admin instead of God. I would like to request his pov of the whole situation because he is hiding the majority of this story

Markmajor

Player
Player
imagine involving bloods like wtf? also we dont have to wear gang colours in red if we are not in gang car or trying to rob or we if we aint in gang car with gang members etc (can also use fam colours in fam cars)

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
Lets make this clear as you just self reported

1, your using a illegal redux
2, Your bug abusing to look around wile dead with out calling an ambo
3, Your spraying in a personal car and your boi is not shirt and pants his shirt is not majority Yellow
4, you dont have to were gang colors in ghetto

Stop self reporting you bozo

Markmajor

Player
Player

3, Your spraying in a personal car and your boi is not shirt and pants his shirt is not majority Yellow

+

Nat Thrust

Player
Player

Just To add now that I've looked a seconds time

The guy you killed is wearing purple?
your boi tried running into a house

Your the definition of a FIVE M kid

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player

Exactly your reporting yourself

Timmy Santos

Player
Player

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom