Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Eternal Balenciaga
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Sep 9, 2021
Time
09:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5qGkK_wTSS0

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
I'm going to begin this report with saying that I never wanted to report Arthur but this is what it has come to so I have to . I have always shown pride in the fact that I don't break rules and the only actual punishment I ever had on my record was my ban. Today , that changed. Arthur Mack put me in demorgan for pulling up to a backup call in a personal vehicle and called it violation of event rules 1.14. That rule is for events like store robberies and battleship and other gang events. I went to the ghetto on a backup call in a personal since I was at arena with a couple of my friends.
This is my conversation with him in the reports after I got demorganed.
vA6nxFU.png

Ptswt2a.png

JPNwsuE.png

The rule clearly states that "Gangs must use their gang`s cars during all events where they can participate as a gang.(Robbery, kidnapping, etc.)"
The key word that I want to emphasize on here is "events"
Street clapping or ghetto fighting isn't an event. Any civilian can go to the ghetto and shoot at people for no reason whatsoever. I didn't take part in any events so how does this rule even apply to me ?
This has ruined my experience as I was unwell and still hopped on to have a little bit of fun but then the admin decided to punish me for something that I didn't even do . A quick suggestion would be to rephrase all the rules so that they are easier to understand and nothing such happens ever again. The rules contradict each other a lot and I wonder what the case would've been if I would've been part of an unofficial org. Just wasted 2 hours out of my time for no reason at all.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
usage of PERSOANL cars for ANY gang activity is forbidden, no matter which intentions u had
1.14 Gangs must use their gang`s cars during all events where they can participate as a gang.(Robbery, kidnapping, etc.)
If u acted as GANG then u should comply with this rule

+ in ur POV clearly was seen that u came and participated in ROB of guy - so admin proceed perfectly correct
next time for gang activity use gang autos and not personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom