Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YashSSoni

Former LSPD Captain and Leader of Desi Avengers
Player
Family Name: Desi Avengers
Family Owner: Yash Soni | 15888
Family House Number: 522
Family Owner Discord: YashSSoni#9108
Family Owner Forum Link: Family Founders: Yash Soni, Pandu Kelvin, Neil Fedorov, Malik Arayz

Family History-
I was born in India and living with my mom and my aunt and my father is struggling to find a job in los santos after waiting for many months we got a good news that he got a job as an Police officer and we are moving to los santos.
After, spending 10 years in school i made some good friends but they are from gangs background their father is a gangster. in 2018 i got admission in college. then after 2 years in 2020 i got a news of my father got killed by some gangster he was doing a sting operation with the help of my friend Ali's father and both of them got killed by same gang members
after that incident Ali told me to take revenge and I want revenge to as we are from middle class family we dont have that much money to survive and my father is the only one who earns then so we need mone it dosent matter if the money come from illegal or legal way
i decided to quickly learned how to shoot well and stay out of trouble. we practiced day and night to become a better shooter while staying off the radar. After months of training and learning,
We decided to make a new organization to kill all the person who involved in that attack. but after sometime we get to know if we want to become rich we have to fight all the other organization
to take control over los santos. We decided everything together to improve the family. we quickly started out with a low profile house and cars and started recruiting and gaining members.
We trained our members to become good shooters to help build the family reputation. After sometime the desi avengers family became more financially stable after that we moved onto a house in
Mirror Park with more luxurious cars. Now we are focusing on how to became best family with best people

Family Logo:
ic8hwuv4h6s411.png

Family Dress Code:
Any White Top & Similar Blue Pants
ragemp_v.exe_Screenshot_2022.05.16_-_18.36.48.21.png

Rankings :
1.Spiderman
- All the newcomers.
2.Hawkeye- The Members prove themself to the of the family.
3.Winter Soldier- When the members gained enough experience and they are allowed to recruit new people.
4.Black Panther- Who has business or who donated something to family.
5.Hulk- Who is incharge of promoting, demoting and kicking family members.
6.Thor- Have all the authorization and most trusted in the family and who control all the informal events.
7.Iron Man- Family Deputy who can work as leader in some situations.
8.Captain America- Family Leader.

Family Goals :
-Help people in the city.
-Dominate all family and territory wars.
-Buying businesses and making good amounts of money.
-To have well known members in different organizations.
-Become a top family in the city.

Family Rules:
- Respect all family members.
- No racism or bullying.
- Follow all server server rules and respect admins
- Always wear the family clothing requirements to all family events

Last edited:

YashSSoni

Former LSPD Captain and Leader of Desi Avengers
Player
Hallo David....
I try to elaborate more on my family formation/backstory. and i updated it on this form you can check that.
And i hope you like this one
Thank You

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Hello,
I Accept your unofficial ORG bio thank you for applying,
enjoy and don't break any server rules, and don't go against the server scripts.
You will be given unofficial status within 24 hours in-game and discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom