Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BakerBaqa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2022
Time of violation
09:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEEmn3GiYfk

bakerbaqa

Player
Player
this LEO using hitting (the event like GZ for all players except LEOs) to get fire and also pushing me out of the circle.. am not sure what to name that PG or bug abuse...
also, I suggest adding a new rule in EVENT Rules "its forbidden to use LEOs ability in public EVENTS"

Last edited:

Lukela1337

Player
Player
No respect for you Baker, always complaining about everything while you yourself cant do proper roleplay. You should just give yourself a break from RP.

bakerbaqa

Player
Player
No respect for you Baker, always complaining about everything while you yourself cant do proper roleplay. You should just give yourself a break from RP.
today is ure lucky day, am did not find the video in the morning when I was hitting u in gettho and u just run into ure home..
just to let u know am just reporting the main thing only 5% of the rule-breaking
also, u should be punished for sure, for ure shameless.

bakerbaqa

Player
Player
today is ure lucky day, am did not find the video in the morning when I was hitting u in gettho and u just run into ure home..
just to let u know am just reporting the main thing only 5% of the rule-breaking
also, u should be punished for sure, for ure shameless.
as thread Owner I requesting to lock the thread for no more replies, until the admin comes and does his work

Last edited:

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
ID 12519 not in any state org and this place not GZ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom