Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Master JackFruitt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
12:22
Proofs
https://streamable.com/6no2fh,

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
I was in the Pd,My car was parked on the right hand side of the pd,Red Ferrari Stardale as you can see in the POV,My vehicle was on a green zone,suddenly it got stolen.The guy in black glowing sweatshirt who stole it was in the pd taking to some officer,As soon as We entered inside the pd he stole the vehicle which was standing right beside the PD,We chased the stolen vehicle and was able get a confirmation of his ID,after that we lost the visuals of the suspect.

Last edited:

Leon_Batumsky

Player
Player
lol I did not steal your car in the green zone, I found it in the outdoor hospital 400-500 meters away
Can you prove to me that I stole the car in the Green Zone ??

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Pending Review

As seen in the POV, the Ferrari was outside PD
Requesting ID 18669's POV of the Incident

They have 5 hours to respond.​

Leon_Batumsky

Player
Player
Well then why is there a bunch of cars on the server that are visible and we can not sit inside it tells us that it is not close
Too many cars are stored on the server and many times I can not steal cars because of the magic but I admit that I stole that car but not from the LSPD location
I request a video where it appears that I am stealing a car from the LSDD location! And I broke that car at that location
I stole it, I admit, but not from the LSPD location. I stole it from the tracks. The LSPD down is the location where the train is moving.
Please find out exactly what was wrong with me finding that car there
I have been playing on this server for a very long time I have made 1 or 2 errors in the last 3 months
I did not do anything like that when I stole a car in the green zone
I want a video where it looks like I'm crashing a car with LSPD and I'm driving it
I can not prove that I stole the car from the rails because I do not have video
If we add in the rules that anyone who steals a car can shoot a video I think it would be good
Find out well and so contact me

Leon_Batumsky

Player
Player
I was in the Pd,My car was parked on the right hand side of the pd,Red Ferrari Stardale as you can see in the POV,My vehicle was on a green zone,suddenly it got stolen.The guy in black glowing sweatshirt who stole it was in the pd taking to some officer,As soon as We entered inside the pd he stole the vehicle which was standing right beside the PD,We chased the stolen vehicle and was able get a confirmation of his ID,after that we lost the visuals of the suspect.
Yes I stole your car but I did not steal it from the green zone it just makes the impossible impossible

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Accepted.

ID 18669 will receive a punishment for stealing cars in GZ.

In the POVs provided the car is clearly seen parked near LSPD. Also, you first said you stole the car near hospital and then you say you stole from tracks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom